Adverb(1) many times at short intervals(2) frequently or in great quantities(3) in many cases or instances
(1) It is often a cry for help in the only way that many people know how to cry out for help.(2) he often goes for long walks by himself(3) At least a garage is bigger than most rooms in the house, and probably used more often .(4) Like most things on the web the grass roots phenomenon is often the more successful.(5) It argues that motorists are often confused as to how fast they can go on certain roads.(6) They were usually present on the dorsal side and less often on the abaxial side of a seed.(7) vocabulary often reflects social standing(8) Car thefts in which the keys have been left in the vehicle often lead to disputed claims.(9) Much of his life was spent near or on the breadline and he was often dependant on patronage.(10) Increased options in life often means better decisions can be made at the end of the day.(11) We often get requests from outlying villages saying they would like to do what we do.(12) She believes the most helpful approach is often to ask them what they think will help.(13) It is often used to refer to a sort of social meeting in which it is pleasant to be together.(14) how often do you have your hair cut?(15) Also there are reps who try and build a relationship with you because they see you so often .(16) The first and most common is to use protective sprays which are often based on copper.
(1) of ten :: పది
(2) how often :: ఎంత తరచుగా
(3) very often :: చాలా తరచుగా
(4) more often :: చాలా తరచుగా
(5) not often :: తరచుగా కాదు
(6) quite often :: తరచూ
(7) most often :: చాలా తరచుగా
(8) more often than not :: తరచుగా కానప్పటికీ
(9) so often :: కాబట్టి తరచుగా
(10) as often as :: తరచుగానే
(11) every so often :: ప్రతి కాబట్టి తరచుగా
1. frequently ::
3. a great deal ::
1. little ::
2. seldom ::
often, oftener, oftenest
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are you kidding me?
How OFTEN can you say bon voyage...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
She's gonna hate how OFTEN
we say the word "panels."
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
His servants OFTEN find his food
in the hall, left untouched.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Miners OFTEN sing mining songs
to keep their spirits up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
But what you don't know is that
while I OFTEN say the wrong thing,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
English to Telugu Dictionary: often
Meaning and definitions of often, translation in Telugu language for often with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of often in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "often"
What often means in Telugu, often meaning
in Telugu, often definition, examples and pronunciation
of often in Telugu language.