మాత్రమే, మరొకరితో మరొకదానితో సంబంధంలేకుండా
Adjective(1) being the only one; single and isolated from others(2) exclusive of anyone or anything else
Adverb(1) and nothing more(2) without any others being included or involved(3) with nevertheless the final result(4) in the final outcome(5) except that(6) never except when(7) as recently as
(1) It will not alter patient care and will only make money for private companies.(2) The final wreck in our trilogy of paddle steamers has only recently been discovered.(3) So far, it has remained a purely veterinary war and the only casualties are animals.(4) Elephants are the only animals in Africa that dig deep holes in search of water.(5) The two friends only discovered Jake had a painful condition after picking him up in Bolton.(6) I only discovered this disturbing news when we met to talk about her new position.(7) He immediately set off in his car, only to be deliberately driven off the road by another car.(8) There will be many who consider that the only fitting punishment for them would be a custodial one.(9) Most jobs were only one or two hours and she was expected to drive her own car between them.(10) that's the only way to do it(11) Working on this is something that happens only once in an archaeologist's lifetime.(12) He only discovered her duplicity when he found a marriage certificate in her handbag.(13) However do you expect to r-run an operation as c-complex as this with only a staff of seven?(14) only in Japan did the brand sell(15) Now Mrs Pratley, a lettings manager, fears it will only be a matter of time before her son has a fall.(16) This was discovered only a fortnight ago by Milngavie Primary School near Glasgow.
(1) only one :: ఒకే ఒక్కటి
(2) if only :: ఉంటే మాత్రమే
(3) not only :: అది మాత్రమె కాక
(4) the only :: ఒకె ఒక్క
(5) only for you :: కేవలం నీకోసమే
(6) read only :: చదవడానికి మాత్రమే
(7) only if :: అయితేనే
(8) the only one :: ఒకే ఒక
(9) only child :: ఏకైక సంతానం
(10) one and only :: ఒకే ఒక్క
1. sole ::
2. alone ::
3. lone ::
4. at most ::
7. entirely ::
8. simply ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The ONLY way to teach you that
is to cut off your allowance.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
We’ll ONLY be successful
if we do it like clockwork.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
It ONLY feels like five.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
I can't believe
this is ONLY 64 calories.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
She was the ONLY one
who saw through it,
and she paid for that.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: only
Meaning and definitions of only, translation in Telugu language for only with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of only in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "only"
What only means in Telugu, only meaning
in Telugu, only definition, examples and pronunciation
of only in Telugu language.