Noun(1) a possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
(1) it provides a world of opportunity for young people(2) job opportunity(3) the school gave us every opportunity(4) he missed a golden opportunity in the first half(5) they train at every possible opportunity(6) she tried to escape at every available opportunity(7) I think he should be given the opportunity of looking at these before I make an order.(8) when the opportunity arises(9) To do that would simply deprive many people of the opportunity of a better environment.(10) It was an opportunity of a lifetime and I was really pleased to have the chance to meet him.(11) the night drive gave us the opportunity of spotting rhinos(12) I'll give you the money back at the first opportunity(13) they availed of that window of opportunity(14) I'll call you at the earliest opportunity(15) it's the opportunity of a lifetime(16) The time scale involved may make it not possible to afford an opportunity to comment.
(1) opportunity cost :: అవకాశ వ్యయం
(2) business opportunity :: వ్యాపార అవకాశం
(3) job opportunity :: ఉద్యోగ అవకాశం
(4) equal opportunity :: సమాన అవకాశం
(5) seize the opportunity :: ఈ అవకాశమును పట్టుకోండి
(6) good opportunity :: మంచి అవకాశం
(7) take the opportunity :: అవకాశాన్ని
(8) career opportunity :: వృత్తిని అవకాశం
(9) unique opportunity :: ఏకైక అవకాశం
(10) window of opportunity :: అవకాశం యొక్క విండో
1. chance ::
2. lucky chance ::
4. time ::
6. occasion ::
7. moment ::
8. opening ::
9. option ::
11. turn ::
12. go ::
13. possibility ::
14. shot ::
15. break ::
16. new lease on life ::
జీవితం కొత్త అద్దె
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How can you say that? The scientific
OPPORTUNITY of a lifetime presents itself...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
The pit fighters you liberated
pled for this OPPORTUNITY.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
You have an OPPORTUNITY
to get in with her...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Given the OPPORTUNITY,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
And, casually, my ex-husband
has taken this OPPORTUNITY,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: opportunity
Meaning and definitions of opportunity, translation in Telugu language for opportunity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of opportunity in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "opportunity"
What opportunity means in Telugu, opportunity meaning in Telugu, opportunity definition, examples and pronunciation of opportunity in Telugu language.