Noun(1) a Boolean operator that gives the value one if at least one operand (or input) has a value of one, and otherwise has a value of zero.(2) gold or yellow, as a heraldic tincture.
Conjunction(1) used to link alternatives.(2) introducing a synonym or explanation of a preceding word or phrase.(3) otherwise (used to introduce the consequences of something not being done or not being the case).(4) introducing an afterthought, usually in the form of a question.(5) either.
(1) we don't tell them it's good or bad(2) She never learned to read or write.(3) hurry up, or you'll miss it all(4) the espionage novel, or, as it is known in the trade, the thriller(5) rain or no rain the dogs wanted to walk(6) I either take taxis or walk everywhere(7) Spain entered the twentieth century having lost its colonies in the New World and the Pacific in the Spanish-American War or , as it is known in Spain, the War of 1898.(8) are you coming or not ?(9) one or two families(10) yoga is a series of postures, or asanas(11) a bend or(12) the country was the same, war or not(13) I don't know whether I was talking or not(14) a cup of tea or coffee(15) someone or other(16) Research in New York showed men with cats or dogs had lower blood pressure.
(1) more or less :: ఎక్కువ లేదా తక్కువ
(2) or not :: లేదా
(3) or else :: లేకపోతే
(4) now or never :: ఇప్పుడు లేదా ఎప్పటికీ
(5) to be or not to be :: అని లేదా అని
(6) sooner or later :: ఇప్పుడో తర్వాతో
(7) dead or alive :: జీవించిఉన్నా లేదా చనిపోయినా
(8) trick or treat :: మోసపూరిత లేదా చికిత్స
(9) or so :: లేకపోతే
1. operating theatre ::
శస్త్రచికిత్స చేయు గది
2. operating theater ::
3. surgery ::
4. operating room ::
English to Telugu Dictionary: or
Meaning and definitions of or, translation in Telugu language for or with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of or in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "or"
What or means in Telugu, or meaning in Telugu, or definition, examples and pronunciation of or in Telugu language.