Noun(1) a collection of things wrapped or boxed together(2) a wrapped container(3) (computer science
Verb(1) put into a box
(1) it's a question of trying to package the book properly(2) ├ö├ç├┐Happy Birthday,├ö├ç├û she said quietly as she took out a wrapped package from her bag and handed it to me.(3) Rates for a simple hotel package begin at $129 a night, per-person/double-occupancy.(4) My older sister Annie was helping me package all of the food and toys in boxes, getting them ready for the class of all girls that needed the supplies.(5) Monte Bondone is not a resort, and the holiday package caters exclusively for single adults.(6) That's because a comprehensive subscription package would cost you $18,000 to $20,000 annually.(7) Don opened the brown paper wrapped package slowly, and undid the tape on a box inside of it.(8) As part of their holiday package , David and Eve will get the opportunity of climbing the famous arch of Sydney Harbour Bridge; the deal also includes a sunset dinner cruise.(9) rescue package(10) By observing their spending habits and behaviour, you can identify your location for distribution as well as other considerations such as how much to package in one product unit.(11) When new functionality is introduced to the Internet, in most cases it comes in the form of a software package , like e-mail or Web pages.(12) We learn on the package that these peanuts have been packed exclusively for Icarus Airlines, and - both front and back - we get the logo of the Nut Company.(13) Wagner, Orie, Turzai and several other lawmakers from both parties in the Senate and House are drafting legislation to create a new tax package for Pittsburgh.(14) graphics package(15) There were meetings throughout the night with high level commanders in the U.S. Navy to try and assemble this rescue package , to get things moving just as fast as they could.(16) The plan offers a package of trade and aid initiatives for Africa, coupled with help to end civil wars and improve governance across the continent.
(1) package holiday :: హాలిడే పేకేజ్
(2) package deal :: ప్యాకేజీ ఒప్పందం
(3) package tour :: ప్యాకేజీ పర్యటన
(4) stimulus package :: ఉద్దీపన ప్యాకేజీ
(5) software package :: సాఫ్ట్వేర్ ప్యాకేజీ
(6) whole package :: మొత్తం ప్యాకేజీ
(7) salary package :: జీతం ప్యాకేజీ
(8) care package :: రక్షణ ప్యాకేజీ
(9) package store :: ప్యాకేజీ స్టోర్
(10) small package :: చిన్న ప్యాకేజీ
1. parcel ::
2. collection ::
3. software ::
4. bundle ::
6. box ::
package, packaged, packages, packaging, prepackage, prepackages
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're the whole PACKAGE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
I'm sending Louis a PACKAGE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
I'm the whole PACKAGE.
I'm glad I didn't just eat.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
I booked you a spa PACKAGE
at La Posada.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
...and eating it out of the PACKAGE
with my bare hands like an animal.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Telugu Dictionary: package
Meaning and definitions of package, translation in Telugu language for package with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of package in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "package"
What package means in Telugu, package meaning in Telugu, package definition, examples and pronunciation of package in Telugu language.