ఇద్దరు, రెండు వస్తువులు
- జతజతజత చేయడంజతలజత
Noun(1) a set of two similar things considered as a unit(2) two items of the same kind(3) two people considered as a unit(4) a poker hand with 2 cards of the same value
Verb(1) form a pair or pairs(2) bring two objects, ideas, or people together(3) occur in pairs(4) arrange in pairs(5) engage in sexual intercourse
(1) Once outside, Rebecca donned a pair of sunglasses, effectively hiding her silvery eyes.(2) I quickly hurried over to the closet and pulled out my cleanest pair of jeans.(3) Then I was idly wondering what kind of sauce to pair with this pasta.(4) I yanked a white boat neck sweater over the gray halter to pair with the pleated gray skirt I was wearing.(5) I think one of them had a pair of nines and one had a pair of aces.(6) In many species pairs are stable for at least three years, and some butterflyfishes may pair for life.(7) So singletons out there, don't give up hope, your pair is out there somewhere!(8) He added a pair of filters that correspond to two bands of infrared light needed to detect aflatoxin and fumonisin.(9) Pair a basic pair of jeans with a shirt you really like, or a cool belt or shoes.(10) Grab a pair of sharp scissors and at least two pairs of pants you won't miss until next winter.(11) The proposed jackpot would be awarded, for a side bet, to players receiving both a royal flush and a pair of aces.(12) a company run by a pair of brothers(13) a pair of scissors(14) Females pair with a male within a day of arriving and begin building their first nest within a few days.(15) Sally suggests putting together a pair of straight trousers with a biggish top and a belt slung around loosely.(16) get out, the pair of you
(1) au pair :: au జత
(2) a pair of :: ఒక జత
(3) a pair :: ఒక జత
(4) a pair of shoes :: ఒక జత బూట్లు
(5) pair up :: జత
(6) pair of scissors :: కత్తెరలు
(7) pair of shoes :: చెప్పుల జత
(8) a pair of scissors :: కత్తెర ఒక జత
(9) a pair of trousers :: ప్యాంటు ఒక జత
(10) pair of pants :: ప్యాంటు జత
2. two ::
3. couplet ::
4. couple ::
5. duad ::
6. brace ::
7. match ::
8. geminate ::
9. pair off ::
10. mate ::
11. twin ::
pair, paired, pairing, pairings, pairs, pairwise
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My mother and father
never owned a PAIR of shoes.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
a PAIR of old underwear
fell out of my pant leg!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
strap on a PAIR
and go talk to Amy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
with a PAIR of blunt-tip scissors,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
were to sell his mule
and his last PAIR of shoes,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: pair
Meaning and definitions of pair, translation in Telugu language for pair with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pair in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "pair"
What pair means in Telugu, pair meaning
in Telugu, pair definition, examples and pronunciation
of pair in Telugu language.