Noun(1) a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses(2) an essay (especially one written as an assignment(3) a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements(4) a medium for written communication(5) a scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses(6) a business firm that publishes newspapers(7) the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
Verb(1) cover with paper(2) cover with wallpaper
(1) A paper-hanging brush is about 25 cm wide, and is for smoothing bubbles out of freshly hung paper .(2) The printed paper sheets were pasted onto canvas mounts for display.(3) This paper examines the transition between the short-term and the long-term responses to water status.(4) she sat her maths paper yesterday(5) I am giving my paper in the first session on the last day, which is the day after the conference dinner.(6) Taking out a sheet of paper with lots of writing on it, Daria nodded, took a deep breath, and began her story.(7) he published a highly original paper on pattern formation(8) He continued to stare blankly at the sheet of paper until Loflen brought him out of his daze.(9) Any letter that included more than one sheet of thin paper was likely to go missing.(10) glossy paper(11) Then he pulled out a clean sheet of his stationary paper and took a quill.(12) recycled paper(13) I angrily tore off the sheet of paper from my plain notebook, and reached for a tissue, blowing my nose.(14) a sheet of paper(15) A4 paper(16) Traditionally, a sheet of paper was used to cast or register a vote.
(1) toilet paper :: టాయిలెట్ పేపర్
(2) paper clip :: పేపర్ క్లిప్
(3) paper towel :: కా గి త పు రు మా లు
(4) piece of paper :: పేపరు ముక్క
(5) paper bag :: కాగితపు సంచి
(6) sheet of paper :: కాగితం షీట్
(7) tissue paper :: కణజాలం కాగితం
(8) paper plane :: కాగితపు విమానం
(9) paper jam :: కాగితం జామ్
(10) out of paper :: కాగితం నుండి
1. writing paper ::
2. newspaper ::
3. wallpaper ::
4. exam ::
5. essay ::
8. report ::
9. newspaper publisher ::
10. wallpaper ::
paper, papered, paperer, paperers, papering, paperless, papers, papery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
Shouldn't you have put him
in a brown PAPER bag and set him on fire?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
We wrote a PAPER together. Now we get to go
to a university and talk about it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
Eyes on your PAPER.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
"Get a piece of PAPER and a pen”.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Telugu Dictionary: paper
Meaning and definitions of paper, translation in Telugu language for paper with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of paper in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "paper"
What paper means in Telugu, paper meaning in Telugu, paper definition, examples and pronunciation of paper in Telugu language.