సమాంతరమైన, ఒకే పోలిక గల
Noun(1) something having the property of being analogous to something else(2) an imaginary line around the Earth parallel to the equator(3) (mathematics, parallel lines or planes
Verb(1) be parallel to(2) make or place parallel to something(3) duplicate or match
Adjective(1) being everywhere equidistant and not intersecting(2) of or relating to the simultaneous performance of multiple operations
(1) He draws a parallel between intrusive imagery in trauma and the unexpected visual and auditory imagery that may occur about the deceased.(2) These results parallel those of the correlation data presented in Table 5 but may differ slightly due to the reduced sample size.(3) As this booklet pointed out, the position of the princes in the Indian polity ├ö├ç├┐afforded no parallel to or analogy with any institution known in history├ö├ç├û.(4) It was an industrial disaster without parallel in history.(5) Would you draw a parallel between the socio-economic development of Bulgaria and Spain in the transition period between totalitarian governing and democracy?(6) The great social shift which was slowly undermining the position of the Established Church in England before 1790 had no parallel in the contemporary Caribbean.(7) If I were to draw a parallel between Richard Sanders' art and a literary style, it would definitely be stream of consciousness.(8) In the other case, the sides of the hexagon are parallel to the sides of the given triangle.(9) Such side entry eliminates complicating reflections from the other parallel surface of the substrate.(10) The irreducible mind and the body are more like parallel or independent properties that don't causally influence each other.(11) He was also anxious and imperious in equal measure, and driven to an endless activity of rewriting that has no parallel I can think of among novelists.(12) This beetle's other noticeable feature is a set of parallel lines on the front wings that serve as the cover for the hind wings and abdomen.(13) He relied on the theory of correspondences to explain how gains in the material sphere might parallel those in the celestial.(14) Pushkin is personally present in Russian culture in a way that has no parallel , for instance, in the posthumous lives of Shakespeare, Dante, or Goethe.(15) Although once synonymous with the German New Wave of the early 1970s, Wenders has enjoyed a long parallel career in American cinema and divided his time between Berlin and Hollywood.(16) He also has a parallel career as a cricket writer and has published two anecdotal histories of Indian cricket.
(1) in parallel :: సమాంతరంగ
(2) parallel port :: పార్లల్ పోర్ట్
(3) parallel bars :: సమాంతర బార్లు
(4) parallel parking :: సమాంతర పార్కింగ్
(5) parallel universe :: సమాంతర విశ్వం
(6) parallel to :: సమాంతరంగా
(7) parallel processing :: సమాంతర ప్రాసెసింగ్
(8) parallel circuit :: సమాంతర సర్క్యూట్
(9) parallel connection :: సమాంతర కనెక్షన్
(10) parallel world :: సమాంతర ప్రపంచంలో
1. side by side ::
2. similar ::
4. counterpart ::
5. similarity ::
6. latitude ::
7. analog ::
8. resemble ::
9. equal ::
10. twin ::
11. collimate ::
1. different ::
2. dissimilar ::
3. diverse ::
4. unlike ::
nonparallel, nonparallels, parallel, paralleled, paralleling, parallelism, parallelisms, parallels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
lt's pretty much gonna
run PARALLEL to the truth,
which makes it easier.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
...who doesn't believe
PARALLEL universes exist.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
...that could serve as a portal
to a PARALLEL universe.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
It's called "PARALLEL play."
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
The first 43 PARALLEL universes I've checked
proved to be empty.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: parallel
Meaning and definitions of parallel, translation in Telugu language for parallel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of parallel in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "parallel"
What parallel means in Telugu, parallel meaning in Telugu, parallel definition, examples and pronunciation of parallel in Telugu language.