Noun(1) an organization to gain political power(2) a group of people gathered together for pleasure(3) a band of people associated temporarily in some activity(4) an occasion on which people can assemble for social interaction and entertainment(5) a person involved in legal proceedings
Verb(1) have or participate in a party
(1) A week ago on Saturday, my brother broke his toe while drunk at a party at my house.(2) the visiting party will be asked to conform to safety procedures whilst on site(3) party of tourists(4) He remained respected in the party , in whose activities he took a close interest.(5) will you help the party on line 2?(6) Moving forward to the game's present day, you'll get to meet the three characters who form your party .(7) the fishing party(8) There were 35 people on the tour and trouble flared when some of the party got drunk and started smashing doors and a bed.(9) He promised to prepare the ground within his party , but his departure has exposed the fact that he did nothing to deliver on that promise.(10) an old party has been coming in to clean(11) If the ruling party doesn't perform well, the opposition can offer a viable alternative.(12) The new structure should operate under the jurisdiction of the Finance Ministry, the party said.(13) birthday party(14) he was the life and soul of the party(15) It is a party of working people against the Republican Party of corporations and wealth.(16) In the past, the youths usually ended the parade with a party , where they drank traditional liquor.
(1) third party :: మూడవ పార్టీ
(2) birthday party :: జన్మదిన వేడుక
(3) have a party :: ఒక పార్టీ కలిగి
(4) political party :: రాజకీయ పార్టీ
(5) throw a party :: ఒక పార్టీ త్రో
(6) at the party :: పార్టీలొ
(7) pool party :: పూల్ పార్టీ
(8) farewell party :: వీడ్కోలు విందు
(9) dinner party :: రాత్రి విందు
(10) bachelor party :: బ్యాచిలర్ పార్టీ
2. group ::
3. faction ::
4. person ::
5. company ::
6. political party ::
7. celebrate ::
parties, party, partying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-Let’s see, where are we heading?
-For the street PARTY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
And you come
to my birthday PARTY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Hey. I hate to break up the PARTY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
It's like an all-night PARTY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
it doesn't have to be a big PARTY
or anything. I was just--
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
English to Telugu Dictionary: party
Meaning and definitions of party, translation in Telugu language for party with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of party in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "party"
What party means in Telugu, party meaning
in Telugu, party definition, examples and pronunciation
of party in Telugu language.