ప్రవేశ పత్రము, విదేశ పౌరత్వ అనుమతి పత్రము
Noun(1) any authorization to pass or go somewhere(2) a document issued by a country to a citizen allowing that person to travel abroad and re-enter the home country(3) any quality or characteristic that gains a person a favorable reception or acceptance or admission
(1) For the Conservatives choice has traditionally been a passport into the private sector.(2) The visit has been delayed by India's refusal to issue a passport to one of the members.(3) Meanwhile those with the cash can still do the sort of degree that will be a passport to higher earnings.(4) he went to America on a fake passport(5) the sport utility vehicle seemed like a a passport to new adventures(6) Truancy is a passport to a life blighted by wasted opportunities, unemployment and even crime.(7) emergency passport(8) Smith, of no fixed address, admitted five robberies and using a fake passport .(9) valid passport(10) Meziane had one false passport which he used to open bank accounts, gain employment and claim benefits.(11) Available on Friday and Saturday nights only, it is a passport to pampering paradise.(12) In many cases work is a passport to regular food, a decent education and a chance to break out of the poverty trap.(13) good qualifications are a passport to success(14) it's his passport to a better life(15) They applied pressure in the dying stages but the home guard stood their ground to earn a passport to the next round.(16) Wes's overnight success just goes to show that not every media studies degree is a passport to the dole queue.
(1) passport control :: పాస్పోర్ట్ నియంత్రణ
(2) valid passport :: పాస్పోర్ట్
(3) diplomatic passport :: దౌత్య పాస్పోర్ట్
(4) apply for a passport :: పాస్పోర్ట్ కొరకు దరఖాస్తు
(5) alien's passport :: విదేశీయుల పాస్పోర్ట్
(6) passport holder :: పాస్పోర్ట్ ను కలిగి ఉన్నవారు
(7) passport office :: పాస్పోర్ట్ కార్యాలయం
(8) foreign passport :: విదేశీ పాస్పోర్ట్
1. key ::
2. pass ::
3. recommendation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No exit stamps in his electronic PASSPORT.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Telugu Dictionary: passport
Meaning and definitions of passport, translation in Telugu language for passport with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of passport in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "passport"
What passport means in Telugu, passport meaning
in Telugu, passport definition, examples and pronunciation
of passport in Telugu language.