Noun(1) a course of conduct(2) a way especially designed for a particular use(3) an established line of travel or access(4) a line or route along which something travels or moves
(1) The Government is committed to achieving full employment at high wages, and it is well down the path to achieving that.(2) Flight 77's path was hard to track since its transponder had been turned off.(3) With God we are moving along on a path toward meaning, renewal, and salvation.(4) It instead says it is moving along its own path toward democracy and the framing of a constitution which has been in progress for more than a decade.(5) I turned around and continued to walk down the gray path .(6) The great leader Mahatma Gandhi once said there is no path to peace.(7) This will steadily move the company on the path to achieving its vision of becoming the first choice general insurer for India.(8) It came right at me, but His love so overwhelmed me that I was incapable of moving out of its path .(9) the path continues alongside the river for half a mile(10) This way, viewers are able to track the storm's path , along with our weather team.(11) So think long and hard before you decide whether to take the path toward truth or untruth.(12) the missile traced a fiery path in the sky(13) The tests mimic the effect of a 40 km/h impact with a pedestrian moving laterally across the path of the car.(14) Highlight the complete path and file name using your mouse.(15) Ranked against him are the hideous shades of the Inquisition and directly in his path is his unloving, tyrannical father, the King.(16) Put me directly in the path of the gulf stream and I won't use all that wasteful energy heating my house either.
(1) critical path :: కీలక దిశా
(2) path length :: మార్గం పొడవు
(3) cycle path :: చక్రం మార్గం
(4) narrow path :: ఇరుకైన మార్గం
(5) bike path :: బైక్ మార్గం
(6) full path :: పూర్తి మార్గం
(7) flight path :: విమాన మార్గం
(8) bicycle path :: సైకిల్ మార్గం
(9) right path :: సరైన మార్గాన్ని
(10) flow path :: ప్రవాహం మార్గం
1. trail ::
2. route ::
3. course of action ::
4. way of life ::
5. course ::
path, pathless, paths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Remove yourself from my PATH or I'll take
that long ax and I'll shove it up your...
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
down the PATH
toward a Nobel Prize.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
Clear a PATH for us to Incite.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
of the PATH she took.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
So my PATH to satisfaction is blocked
by Lonely Larry and Captain Sweatpants.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: path
Meaning and definitions of path, translation in Telugu language for path with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of path in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "path"
What path means in Telugu, path meaning
in Telugu, path definition, examples and pronunciation
of path in Telugu language.