దీర్ఘకాలం వ్యాధుల్లో ఓపికపట్టండి
Noun(1) good-natured tolerance of delay or incompetence(2) a card game played by one person
(1) you can find bargains if you have the patience to sift through the dross(2) "Just spit it out, " I commanded, feeling my patience grow thin.(3) Sometimes, to make a point, you have to stretch their patience to the limit.(4) He is a decent hitter, has great patience at the plate and is defensively solid.(5) He demonstrated extraordinary patience as he posed for photographs and autographed all sorts of items.(6) His tribulations at a sport at which he previously naturally excelled would have tried the patience of a saint.(7) One sister has already nabbed the food and cards, and is sitting playing patience .(8) In my experience foreigners have no patience with this sort of thinking.(9) But his patience paid off, in the end, as it always did.(10) They are a point back and had to exercise extreme patience against their visitors.(11) Our local general practitioners have shown great patience and understanding when treating my son for minor ailments.(12) Without their knowledge - and infinite patience - this story would not have happened.(13) My fingers played with my pulled up brown hair as my patience wore thin.(14) I have run out of patience with her(15) I made a third phone call a few days later, but their patience with me was obviously running out.(16) Do you really want to put your patience to the limit?
(1) have patience :: ఓపిక కలిగి ఉండు
(2) exercise patience :: వ్యాయామం సహనానికి
(3) quality of patience :: సహనానికి నాణ్యత
(4) lose patience :: సహనం కోల్పోతే
(5) keep patience :: సహనానికి ఉంచడానికి
1. forbearance ::
2. perseverance ::
3. solitaire ::
1. impatience ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
some of us can afford to have
more PATIENCE than others.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
You should go to him.
Teach him PATIENCE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
because at its core, it has
kindness, PATIENCE, and respect.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
Oh, I just ran out of PATIENCE
with Sheldon's nonsense.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: patience
Meaning and definitions of patience, translation in Telugu language for patience with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of patience in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "patience"
What patience means in Telugu, patience meaning
in Telugu, patience definition, examples and pronunciation
of patience in Telugu language.