లోపం లేని, సమగ్రమైన
Noun(1) a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect
Verb(1) make perfect or complete
Adjective(1) being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish(2) without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative(3) precisely accurate or exact
(1) I couldn't help but display my knack of scanning a rack of women's clothes and picking out the exact, perfect combo for her to try.(2) In a time before now all five elements existed in perfect harmony and each existed with harm to none.(3) A thought's breadth away, a woman of perfect absolutes stood in a field of death.(4) A car pulls into the lot, disturbing the perfect circles made by the ripples.(5) Sure, the ideal would be perfect control of documents as they get passed around and changed.(6) Everything possible is being done to perfect plans to avoid a winter crisis, according to North Yorkshire health chiefs.(7) Very few goods - especially those on display - are in perfect , pristine condition.(8) Delivery vans are equipped with fridge and freezer compartments in order to ensure goods arrive in perfect condition.(9) Since his character is perfect and unchanging, we can put our hope in him and not be disappointed.(10) His ripples in broadcasting are perfect circles - once again, he has to fetch the coffee for the old guard of breakfast radio.(11) Again, she left him impressed with her precise aim and perfect measuring of her distance.(12) The original sign looked the same, but was smaller, and in perfect condition.(13) It is very important to note that she was wearing a white frilly dress that was still in perfect condition.(14) This series is characterised by perfect realism juxtaposed with wild imagination.(15) The donor, having by then changed his mind, declines to perfect the imperfect gift in favour of the intended donee.(16) It was my favorite little black dress that I thought would be absolutely perfect for my date with Rick.
(1) present perfect :: వర్తమానం
(2) just perfect :: కేవలం పరిపూర్ణ
(3) perfect match :: సరియైన జోడీ
(4) past perfect :: గత పరిపూర్ణ
(5) practice makes perfect :: అభ్యాసం కూసు విద్య
(6) perfect couple :: పరిపూర్ణ జంట
(7) perfect stranger :: ఖచ్చితంగా అపరిచుతుడు
(8) present perfect tense :: సంపూర్ణ వర్తమానము కాలం
(9) perfect tense :: పరిపూర్ణ కాలం
(10) the perfect :: ఖచ్చితమైన
1. ideal ::
3. exact ::
4. absolute ::
5. unadulterated ::
6. perfect tense ::
7. improve ::
8. hone ::
1. amiss ::
2. bad ::
3. defective ::
4. imperfect ::
perfect, perfected, perfecter, perfectest, perfectible, perfecting, perfectly, perfectness, perfects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Come on, bath stuff. It's PERFECT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
A PERFECT camouflage.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
The only flaw
in an otherwise PERFECT plan.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
It's okay with me that you're not PERFECT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
Peas. Perfect. They can be electrons.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
English to Telugu Dictionary: perfect
Meaning and definitions of perfect, translation in Telugu language for perfect with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of perfect in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "perfect"
What perfect means in Telugu, perfect meaning
in Telugu, perfect definition, examples and pronunciation
of perfect in Telugu language.