Noun(1) a short newspaper article about a particular person or group
Adjective(1) concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality(2) particular to a given individual(3) of or arising from personality(4) intimately concerning a person's body or physical being(5) indicating grammatical person
(1) His point of view was to present a character study in a series of private and personal relationships.(2) But I decided not to be embarrassed by my illness and to record my experiences on a personal website, for anyone to read.(3) leave my personal life out of it(4) He decided to get very personal and to refer to my own marriage.(5) He stashed away hundreds of Diana-related items, from signed CDs to personal letters to photographs.(6) He heard her say each name, accompanied by a more personal remark for each.(7) You'll use my body as your personal jungle gym, always crawling back over me if you go anywhere in the room.(8) People whose personal health may be affected have often been held by the courts to have no standing to make a case.(9) personal hygiene(10) It's very rude to relay personal remarks, but I've made a career out of it - so why stop now?(11) I like to write about my life, but I think that belongs in my personal journal.(12) personal tutor(13) For 200 years prior to this, the garden relied on personal book collections belonging to the various keepers of the garden.(14) You could also simply make a donation or bring some Christmas cheer by sending a child a personal letter from Father Christmas.(15) As a youngster he has overcome racism and through his life there have been enough personal body blows to ensure that he appreciates the good in his world.(16) He also digs sharing information about his personal body art that you'd probably rather not know.
(1) personal information :: వ్యక్తిగత సమాచారం
(2) personal computer :: వ్యక్తిగత కంప్యూటర్, వ్యక్తిగత గణన యంత్రం
(3) personal trainer :: వ్యక్తిగత శిక్షకుడు
(4) personal data :: వ్యక్తిగత సమాచారం
(5) personal assistant :: వ్యక్తిగత సహాయకుడు
(6) personal pronoun :: వ్యక్తిగత సర్వనామం
(7) personal details :: వ్యక్తిగత వివరాలు
(8) personal effects :: వ్యక్తిగత ప్రభావాలు
(9) personal statement :: వ్యక్తిగత ప్రకటన
(10) personal life :: వ్యక్తిగత జీవితం
1. distinctive ::
2. in person ::
3. private ::
4. intimate ::
5. direct ::
6. derogatory ::
1. general ::
2. generic ::
3. popular ::
4. public ::
5. universal ::
personal, personally, personals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, you're right,
that's too PERSONAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Would you rather I offer
my PERSONAL insight?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
It's not fucking PERSONAL.
Tokyo is a time bomb. You knew that.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
I will act in their interest,
no matter the PERSONAL cost.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
We agreed on no PERSONAL information.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: personal
Meaning and definitions of personal, translation in Telugu language for personal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of personal in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "personal"
What personal means in Telugu, personal meaning in Telugu, personal definition, examples and pronunciation of personal in Telugu language.