ముడినూనె, భూమిలోని శిలాతైలము
Noun(1) a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
(1) Benzene is a colorless and highly flammable liquid hydrocarbon derived from petroleum .(2) Eocene formations are important source or reservoir rocks for petroleum or gas in several parts of the world.(3) Products produced from petroleum , such as mineral oils, are classified as petrochemical pollutants.(4) Crude oil, also known as petroleum , is the world's most actively traded commodity.(5) Liquid paraffin is a mixture of liquid hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum .
(1) petroleum jelly :: పెట్రోలియం జెల్లీ
(2) petroleum products :: పెట్రోలియం ఉత్పత్తులు
(3) petroleum industry :: పెట్రోలియం పరిశ్రమ
(4) liquefied petroleum gas :: ద్రవీకృత పెట్రోలియం వాయువు
(5) crude petroleum :: ముడి పెట్రోలియం
(6) petroleum pitch :: పెట్రోలియం పిచ్
1. crude oil ::
2. crude ::
3. fossil oil ::
4. rock oil ::
5. oil ::
English to Telugu Dictionary: petroleum
Meaning and definitions of petroleum, translation in Telugu language for petroleum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of petroleum in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "petroleum"
What petroleum means in Telugu, petroleum meaning in Telugu, petroleum definition, examples and pronunciation of petroleum in Telugu language.