శారీరకమైన, ప్రకృతి సంబంధమైన
- భౌతికభౌతిక శాస్త్రయేతర అంశాలుభౌతికత్వంభౌతికంగాphysicals
Adjective(1) involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit(2) relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics(3) having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses(4) according with material things or natural laws (other than those peculiar to living matter(5) characterized by energetic bodily activity(6) impelled by physical force especially against resistance(7) concerned with material things
(1) Today we understand most of these things in terms of physical forces acting under impersonal laws.(2) Abuse of a child can mean physical abuse, physical neglect, sexual abuse, or emotional abuse.(3) physical abuse(4) Recently, Shari had a physical which including ultrasonic testing of her abdomen to determine the cause of pain.(5) When I say this, what I express is not my wish for a pure poetry, but a concrete, physical attitude.(6) He was distracted from his blindness, he says, by the deluge of mental and physical challenges coming his way.(7) Sexual and physical assault is still a common problem seen day today in our hospitals.(8) They are vulnerable to physical assault, sexual harassment, and rape, and their experiences and fears have tended not to be taken seriously.(9) Many drop out of school and many are prey to sexual and physical abuse, neglect and substance abuse.(10) Another issue, in design writing at least, is that online writing is separated from a tangible physical object.(11) she has a physical disability(12) My desire is to bring the viewer out of the gallery space and into the actual physical environment of the lakebed.(13) A complicated strategy underlies the thrusts and parries of a duel - making it both a mental and physical challenge.(14) The Short Form Health Survey was designed to measure perceived current physical health.(15) Feynman's work is filled with the sort of raw physical insight that physicists love and admire.(16) The cycle needs to be broken - youths need to know abuse is wrong before sexual and physical assaults stop.
(1) physical education :: భౌతిక విద్య
(2) physical examination :: శారీరక పరిక్ష
(3) physical appearance :: భౌతిక రూపాన్ని
(4) physical therapy :: భౌతిక చికిత్స
(5) physical fitness :: శరీర సౌస్ఠవం
(6) physical condition :: శారీరక స్థితి
(7) physical therapist :: భౌతిక చికిత్సకుడు
(8) physical science :: భౌతిక శాస్త్రం
(9) physical features :: భౌతిక లక్షణాలు
(10) physical exercise :: శారీరక వ్యాయామం
1. bodily ::
2. manual ::
3. material ::
4. strong-arm ::
nonphysical, physical, physicality, physically, physicals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There is no PHYSICAL evidence,
not that I heard.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
So, why don't we take being PHYSICAL
off the table, and maybe later on,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Boy, some of the
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
...that will ultimately backfire
and cause me PHYSICAL injury?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
...where a PHYSICAL possession
of personal property, or chattels...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Telugu Dictionary: physical
Meaning and definitions of physical, translation in Telugu language for physical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of physical in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "physical"
What physical means in Telugu, physical meaning in Telugu, physical definition, examples and pronunciation of physical in Telugu language.