గ్రహము, ఖగోళ నక్షత్రం
Noun(1) (astronomy(2) a person who follows or serves another(3) any celestial body (other than comets or satellites
(1) If the candidate planet does orbit the brown dwarf, then the pair will move across the sky together.(2) The high tax on petrol was put on in the first place to encourage people to use less of something which is polluting the planet .(3) It is difficult for the individual to see the extent to which the drive of the aspecting planet is influencing their life.(4) His flight lasted a mere one hundred and eight minutes, but he returned to Earth the most famous man on the planet .(5) Astronomers in the US reckon they've identified a tenth planet orbiting our sun.(6) Purpose is the unique gifts and insights that you bring to the planet and can contribute to your world.(7) In this sense, he argues, the planet itself is alive, and so sustains life on Earth.(8) Ten years ago at the Rio earth summit the world accepted the need to manage the planet as a single whole for the whole of the human race.(9) The mass of the orbiting planet causes the central star to be pulled around in an orbit.(10) New York is arguably the only city in the world whose self-regard is reciprocated across the planet .(11) This means weighting the rules of world trade to benefit poor people and the planet .(12) Not only do I think he was one of the greatest musicians to appear on planet earth, I think he was a really nice bloke.(13) They provide a world view of people working to protect the planet we live on.(14) Yet for all his vision, he has not fought hard enough against the polluters who threaten the planet .(15) We, after all live on an increasingly polluted planet of finite recourses and space.(16) The idea behind the relay is to unite the world and infuse the planet with the Olympic spirit.
(1) dwarf planet :: మరగుజ్జు గ్రహం
(2) another planet :: మరో గ్రహం
(3) planet gear :: గ్రహం గేర్
(4) ruling planet :: పాలక గ్రహం
1. celestial body ::
2. major planet ::
3. satellite ::
planet, planetarium, planetariums, planetary, planets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...in which case you're with
the hottest man on the PLANET. Heh.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
that I'm not
any other man on the PLANET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
we're on the PLANET Dagobah.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
Are we on the PLANET Earth?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
or thinks the moon is a PLANET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
English to Telugu Dictionary: planet
Meaning and definitions of planet, translation in Telugu language for planet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of planet in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "planet"
What planet means in Telugu, planet meaning in Telugu, planet definition, examples and pronunciation of planet in Telugu language.