గాలి/ జల కాలుష్యము
Noun(1) undesirable state of the natural environment being contaminated with harmful substances as a consequence of human activities(2) the state of being polluted(3) the act of contaminating or polluting; including (either intentionally or accidentally
(1) People move or reduce physical activities when air pollution becomes intolerable.(2) More energy is used to cool buildings and more air pollution is created in the form of smog.(3) Types of air pollution include particulate and gaseous emissions and odour pollution .(4) Insidious pollution of the soil is the main cause of extinction of plant species in the UK.(5) The grime of industrial pollution is as far from a middle-class issue as you can get.(6) the level of pollution in the air is rising(7) the pollution of water(8) industrial pollution(9) Commercialisation has had the same kind of effect on sport as pollution has on rivers.(10) All it wanted was low levels of pollution and plenty of lime in the water.(11) Anglers have said for years that the countryside was being damaged by pollution of our waterways.(12) They have also run projects for the children to look at pollution and environmental issues.(13) We in the west need to give careful thought as to how we can reduce environmental pollution .(14) It would also support local jobs and reduce pollution and damage from excess freight.(15) This is a wasteful process causing a net loss of nitrogen to the animal and pollution of the environment.(16) Greenery is a main aspect of our effort to improve air quality and reduce pollution .
(1) air pollution :: గాలి కాలుష్యం
(2) noise pollution :: శబ్ద కాలుష్యం
(3) water pollution :: నీటి కాలుష్యం
(4) environmental pollution :: పర్యావరణ కాలుష్యం
(5) light pollution :: కాంతి కాలుష్యం
(6) less pollution :: తక్కువ కాలుష్యం
(7) soil pollution :: మట్టి కాలుష్యం
(8) pollution control :: కాలుష్య నియంత్రణ
(9) fight pollution :: పోరాటం కాలుష్యం
(10) self-pollution :: స్వీయ కాలుష్యం
1. contamination ::
2. corruption ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No more POLLUTION, okay? Yes?
No, l'm sorry.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Telugu Dictionary: pollution
Meaning and definitions of pollution, translation in Telugu language for pollution with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pollution in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pollution"
What pollution means in Telugu, pollution meaning in Telugu, pollution definition, examples and pronunciation of pollution in Telugu language.