Noun(1) people without possessions or wealth (considered as a group
Adjective(1) deserving or inciting pity(2) having little money or few possessions(3) characterized by or indicating poverty(4) lacking in quality or substances(5) of insufficient quantity to meet a need
(1) Bedfordshire was rated weak by Government inspectors last year and poor at its previous inspection.(2) Tarleton says he lives poor for political reasons: he doesn't pay income tax.(3) And similar reasons are why abortion and childcare haven't penetrated this Far East in a very poor area of the world.(4) Pity poor Kenneth Welsh, with the weaselly demeanor only a mother could love.(5) she retired because of poor eyesight(6) And I couldn't help but pity the poor chap who finds himself grappling with one of these after a night out on the sauce with his hot date.(7) Should Munster lose, pity the poor man who moved the game to the capital purely for financial reasons.(8) Our first impressions were that it seemed a very run-down and poor city with an abundance of homeless people.(9) The reforms would widen the gap between rich and poor , creating a society of haves and have-nots.(10) we were very poor(11) After retirement, he is still serving the society, especially the poor .(12) She lives in housing for poor seniors and cannot afford to repair her own vehicle, which she says broke down four years ago.(13) The instruments trudge along at a snail's pace and the recording quality is poor at best.(14) Whether a place is poor or well-off depends not on the size of the town government building.(15) Pity those poor residents who put up with those conditions on a daily basis!(16) The place was poor beyond the conceptions of a privileged 21 st-century Westerner.
(1) poor baby :: పేద శిశువు
(2) poor thing :: అమాయక ప్రాణి
(3) very poor :: చాలా పేద
(4) the poor :: పేద
(5) poor people :: పేద ప్రజలు
(6) poor man :: నిరుపేద
(7) poor girl :: పేద అమ్మాయి
(8) poor boy :: పేద బాలుడు
(9) poor health :: అనారోగ్యానికి
(10) poor performance :: పేలవ ప్రదర్శన
1. poverty-stricken ::
2. substandard ::
3. meager ::
4. unproductive ::
5. deficient in ::
6. unfortunate ::
7. short ::
8. pathetic ::
9. poor people ::
1. affluent ::
2. fat ::
3. flush ::
4. rich ::
poor, poorer, poorest
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Every one of us is POOR and powerless.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
And the information you did get,
he is young and POOR.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
Aw, POOR Howie.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
Joffrey's made this POOR
girl's life miserable
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
But once he was just a POOR black crow.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: poor
Meaning and definitions of poor, translation in Telugu language for poor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of poor in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "poor"
What poor means in Telugu, poor meaning in Telugu, poor definition, examples and pronunciation of poor in Telugu language.