Noun(1) a domesticated gallinaceous bird thought to be descended from the red jungle fowl(2) flesh of chickens or turkeys or ducks or geese raised for food
(1) There's lots of fish and seafood to be had, as well as a selection of poultry and red meat.(2) I haven't eaten red meat for 19 years and poultry for 12 years(3) These included not only the normal range of meat joints and poultry , but also whole cattle and sheep.(4) The scheme now being introduced is a comprehensive one covering all farm animals and poultry .(5) Half of that number are cow dairies and the other half raise beef cattle, poultry , goats, and sheep.(6) anyone handling raw poultry should wash their hands thoroughly(7) The authorities are also conducting tests on dead domestic poultry found in another area of the capital.(8) Specific arrangements may need to be put in place for poultry , horses, fish and exotic livestock.(9) If horses and poultry live on these holdings, they can also be included in the collection scheme.(10) If a farmer wants to take a basket of poultry or a goat or two to the market, the bus company will be kind enough to help.(11) raw or cooked meat and poultry(12) It would then be the duty of every owner and every person in charge of poultry in that area to comply with that notice.(13) More than one million poultry have been culled since the start of the year in a bid to stem the spread of the disease.(14) He added that there was also evidence that playing certain music reduced stress within poultry as well.(15) There are many pure breeds of poultry in the UK, some of which are quite rare.(16) Among the competitors were classes of cattle, sheep and poultry judged by the region's animal experts.
(1) poultry farm :: పౌల్ట్రీ వ్యవసాయ
(2) poultry farming :: పౌల్ట్రీ వ్యవసాయ
(3) poultry industry :: పౌల్ట్రీ పరిశ్రమ
(4) poultry house :: పౌల్ట్రీ హౌస్
1. fowl ::
2. domestic fowl ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of these long, POULTRY buildings,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: poultry
Meaning and definitions of poultry, translation in Telugu language for poultry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of poultry in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "poultry"
What poultry means in Telugu, poultry meaning in Telugu, poultry definition, examples and pronunciation of poultry in Telugu language.