Noun(1) a customary way of operation or behavior(2) systematic training by multiple repetitions(3) translating an idea into action(4) the exercise of a profession(5) knowledge of how something is usually done
Verb(1) carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions(2) learn by repetition(3) engage in a rehearsal (of(4) avail oneself to(5) engage in or perform
(1) Public speaking is a learned skill that requires practice , effort, and confidence building.(2) Unfortunately, it often appears that she is unable to get her free-market ideas put into practice .(3) it must have taken a lot of practice to become so fluent(4) This game offers a great opportunity for practice of various motor skills.(5) Lobby your MP, otherwise our silence will allow this barbaric practice to carry on.(6) After publication, he decided to leave anatomical research to take up medical practice .(7) There was a ├ö├ç├┐best dressed├ö├ç├û competition and lots of warm-up singing practice to kick the evening off.(8) current nursing practice(9) There the Sicilians were free to practice the folk religion of their villages.(10) We have the right to practice any religion we choose, and no one can stop us.(11) the principles and practice of teaching(12) Woodrow Wilson instituted the modern practice of delivering it to congress in person.(13) In a statement he admitted he plans to return to medical practice .(14) a practice match(15) He stays late at practice refining skills and stays late in the weight room and film room.(16) As with any skill, practice and repetition are the keys to confidence and competent performance.
(1) best practice :: ఉత్తమ ఆచరణ
(2) in practice :: సాధనలో
(3) practice makes perfect :: అభ్యాసం కూసు విద్య
(4) private practice :: ప్రైవేట్ సాధన
(5) put into practice :: అభ్యాసము చేయి
(6) common practice :: సాధారణ అభ్యాసం
(7) target practice :: లక్ష్యం సాధన
(8) social practice :: సాంఘిక అభ్యాసం
(9) good practice :: మంచి పద్ధతి
(10) out of practice :: అభ్యాసం నుంచి
1. application ::
2. custom ::
3. training ::
4. profession ::
5. business ::
6. praxis ::
7. recitation ::
8. pattern ::
9. rehearse ::
10. train ::
12. work at ::
13. do ::
14. use ::
15. drill ::
16. commit ::
practice, practiced, practices, practicing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Like reenacting the ancient German PRACTICE
of trial by combat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
It's just a PRACTICE tape
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Good afternoon and welcome
to today's Physics Bowl PRACTICE round.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
and need the PRACTICE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
maybe you should PRACTICE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
English to Telugu Dictionary: practice
Meaning and definitions of practice, translation in Telugu language for practice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of practice in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "practice"
What practice means in Telugu, practice meaning
in Telugu, practice definition, examples and pronunciation
of practice in Telugu language.