మంచి విలువగల, ప్రేమ పాత్రమైన
Adjective(1) characterized by feeling or showing fond affection for(2) of high worth or cost(3) held in great esteem for admirable qualities especially of an intrinsic nature(4) obviously contrived to charm
(1) There may be precious little grace in these streets, but there's a precious lot of talent in these pages.(2) How could anyone do this to his precious flower?(3) Along with the fund-raising came an even more critical search - a quest to find a contributor of something more precious than cash.(4) We were not rich, but we had a few bits of furniture and other treasures that were precious to us and we took as much as we could, including our piano.(5) I know we can't go around as if ├ö├ç├┐walking on egg shells├ö├ç├û, but it would be a move in the right direction to confirm to our partner that they are still very precious to us.(6) However, I don't buy the mother's story that her little precious doesn't know what a pimp is.(7) Our most precious heritage, our English language, is also suffering.(8) ├ö├ç├┐They are playing with the communities that are precious to me and they're playing with my life as a worker,├ö├ç├û he said.(9) Inside the red box was a diamond necklace, engraved with several other precious gems.(10) Then he loses a watch precious to his grandfather.(11) I wanted to have something precious to love and care for; it wasn't simply enough to be loved anymore.(12) If we don't squander this precious space on parking, we could do all manner of interesting things on this site, which could be linked through foot and cycle tracks to the rest of Trowbridge.(13) Nothing in the musical treatment is contrived, pretentious or remotely precious .(14) This vitality is precious : through our behavior and life-style, we can either nourish or else dissipate it.(15) You are precious in his sight, chosen and beloved from before time began.(16) The site borders the River Spey and residents are concerned that precious soakaway or catchment land will be removed, sending high waters flooding on to the new estates.
(1) precious stone :: విలువైన రాయి
(2) precious metals :: విలువైన లోహాలు
(3) precious stones :: విలువైన రాళ్ళు
(4) precious metal :: విలువైన లోహము
(5) precious little :: విలువైన చిన్న
(6) very precious :: చాలా విలువైన
(7) most precious :: అత్యంత విలువైన
(8) precious thing :: విలువైన విషయం
(9) be precious :: విలువైన ఉండాలి
(10) precious few :: విలువైన కొన్ని
1. valuable ::
2. valued ::
3. affected ::
5. cute ::
6. preciously ::
1. cheap ::
2. inexpensive ::
precious, preciously, preciousness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am her PRECIOUS little boy,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
Yeah, it was PRECIOUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
A PRECIOUS thing like you
will look very, very good.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
Your memories are PRECIOUS
to you, Bernard,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: precious
Meaning and definitions of precious, translation in Telugu language for precious with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of precious in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "precious"
What precious means in Telugu, precious meaning
in Telugu, precious definition, examples and pronunciation
of precious in Telugu language.