Noun(1) the quality of being reproducible in amount or performance
(1) Timeliness in reporting is just as much a quality issue as are the accuracy and precision of testing.(2) this has brought an unprecedented degree of precision to the business of dating rocks(3) To check the measurement precision of our scatterometer, we conducted tests.(4) Now even more airshow fans will be able to see the precision aerobatics.(5) They would have had to smuggle in the precision machine tools necessary for new centrifuges.(6) The same qualities of precision and rigour he showed in research were brought to his teaching but this did not mean that his lectures were complicated.(7) First of all, you can't ├ö├ç├┐define├ö├ç├û any identity with any degree of precision .(8) A delicate touch with such precision in these conditions was merely another insight into the fine player Riordan promises to be.(9) Patrick Kennedy's collections had a more accurate style and greater precision .(10) the deal was planned and executed with military precision(11) There was no external law stating with precision the facts to which it applied.(12) Stewart's pained expression was frightening testament to the quality and precision of Hatton's work.(13) The sixteen digit strings were converted to floating point losing the last digit of precision so all numbers ended in zero.(14) By then, Cooke was established as a precision engineer of genius.(15) Some shots require extra precision or else they exact a severe penalty.(16) It took a team of three technicians to coordinate the lasers and rotate the accelerator, using lasers to guide it to a precision hit.
(1) high precision :: అత్యంత ఖచ్చిత్తం గా
(2) double precision :: ద్వంద్వ ఖచ్చితత్వాన్ని
(3) single precision :: ఒకే ఖచ్చితత్వము
(4) precision work :: PRECISION పని
2. exactitude ::
3. accuracy ::
6. care ::
12. rigor ::
1. inexactitude ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Precision. Eye operations need
to be precise to the micrometer.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
It has to be a fucking PRECISION work.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: precision
Meaning and definitions of precision, translation in Telugu language for precision with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of precision in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "precision"
What precision means in Telugu, precision meaning
in Telugu, precision definition, examples and pronunciation
of precision in Telugu language.