గర్భము దాల్చిన, సృజనాత్మకమైన
Adjective(1) carrying developing offspring within the body or being about to produce new life(2) rich in significance or implication(3) filled with or attended with
(1) Back at the centre there is a call from a young pregnant woman requiring telephone advice.(2) There was a pregnant pause, and he continued, voice a little shaky.(3) What is left unsaid, is communicated through glances, silences and pregnant pauses.(4) The occurrence of pruritus in pregnant women should be the subject of routine inquiry, and when present acted on.(5) Free fruit through a supermarket voucher scheme is also planned for pregnant women and for preschool children.(6) Boys are immunised, too, so that they won't be a source of infection to non-immune pregnant women.(7) In the United Kingdom over a quarter of pregnant women who smoke continue to do so during pregnancy.(8) Anti-inflammatory drugs are among the commonest drugs prescribed to pregnant women.(9) Fortunately, Shane comes to the rescue with a well timed pregnant pause - or is he asleep?(10) The direction perks up in the second half but overall allows too many pregnant pauses by the actors.(11) The Department of Health advises pregnant women, to eat according to their appetite and to keep an eye on weight gain.(12) My wife and I were overjoyed when we did a pregnancy test confirming she was pregnant with our second child.(13) This muteness is unsettling, somehow pregnant with infinite meaning and utterly devoid of any at all.(14) There was the most pregnant of pauses as the camera panned along the faces in the panel.(15) A pregnant woman can transmit the infection to her baby during delivery.(16) Quinine alone is recommended now only for pregnant women, for whom no satisfactory alternatives exist.
(1) pregnant woman :: గర్భిణీ స్త్రీ
(2) get pregnant :: గర్భము ధరించు
(3) become pregnant :: గర్భవతులు
(4) to be pregnant :: గర్భవతి అని
(5) be pregnant :: గర్భవతి
(6) be pregnant with :: గర్భవతిగా ఉంటుంది
1. expecting a baby ::
ఒక బిడ్డ జన్మిస్తుంది
2. full of ::
3. meaningful ::
4. significant ::
5. fraught ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're not sure. But I want to wait long enough
to prove to my mother I'm not PREGNANT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
Well, I can't get
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
You don't need to be PREGNANT
to smell that load of crap.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
English to Telugu Dictionary: pregnant
Meaning and definitions of pregnant, translation in Telugu language for pregnant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pregnant in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pregnant"
What pregnant means in Telugu, pregnant meaning in Telugu, pregnant definition, examples and pronunciation of pregnant in Telugu language.