సిధ్ధపరచు, సరైన స్థితిలో పెట్టు
Verb(1) make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc(2) prepare for eating by applying heat(3) to prepare verbally, either for written or spoken delivery(4) arrange by systematic planning and united effort(5) educate for a future role or function(6) create by training and teaching(7) lead up to and soften by sounding the dissonant note in it as a consonant note in the preceding chord(8) undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession
(1) prepare a brief summary of the article(2) Ticket holders have access to several stations where chefs prepare the food in woks and large sautÔö£┬« pans.(3) Are your food preferences simple or do you prepare meals with many ingredients that must be stored?(4) prepare yourself for a shock!(5) to prepare for a wedding(6) she took time off to prepare for her exams(7) I have a talk in San Diego this afternoon, and before then I have to prepare my overheads and teach my copyright class.(8) Reverse osmosis is used to prepare drinking water from sea water.(9) to prepare a report(10) to prepare sb for bad news(11) wash your hands before you prepare the food(12) Justices adjourned the case so the youth offending team can prepare a pre-sentence report considering all possible sentences.(13) She was going to be my adopted mother and taught me quite a few things, such as how to prepare food, cook rice, etc.(14) However none of those were able to prepare me for dealing with change properly.(15) He used this method to prepare sodium, potassium, calcium, and other elements for the first time.(16) to prepare for Christmas
(1) prepare food :: వంట చేయి
(2) prepare for :: దానికోసం తయారవు
(3) prepare dinner :: విందు సిద్ధం
(4) prepare the food :: ఆహార సిద్ధం
(5) prepare a meal :: ఒక భోజనం సిద్ధం
(6) prepare meals :: భోజనం సిద్ధం
(7) prepare for war :: యుద్ధం కోసం సిద్ధం
(8) prepare a lesson :: ఒక పాఠం సిద్ధం
(9) prepare lunch :: భోజనం సిద్ధం
2. cook ::
3. get ready ::
4. train ::
5. study ::
6. instruct ::
7. brace ::
8. gear up ::
9. develop ::
10. devise ::
11. groom ::
12. make ::
prepare, prepared, prepares, preparing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Make haste! Prepare!
- Up on the Wall!
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
Now, let us PREPARE
to defend ourselves
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
I am trying to PREPARE my lesson plan
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
(SIGHS) Very well,
PREPARE for a long night of deceit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
Prepare to leave
in the next few weeks,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: prepare
Meaning and definitions of prepare, translation in Telugu language for prepare with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prepare in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "prepare"
What prepare means in Telugu, prepare meaning in Telugu, prepare definition, examples and pronunciation of prepare in Telugu language.