ముందుకాలంలో, ఇంతకు పూర్వం
Adjective(1) just preceding something else in time or order(2) (used especially of persons(3) too soon or too hasty
(1) I also managed to fill a skip to overflowing with the junk the previous owners had left behind.(2) They included previous shop owners and a man whose father had scrawled his name on the arcade's wall.(3) It later emerged it had already been used and returned by a previous owner and then sold again to the Galls.(4) the previous generation(5) The starting grids are based on a reversal of the finishing order of the previous race.(6) The previous owner had filled in spaces between the beams with sawn-up wardrobes.(7) The previous owner of the Westhoughton shop ran a printing business from the premises.(8) Its previous owner had bought it from an aircraft museum that got into financial difficulties.(9) the previous evening(10) Ouch - that woozy Sunday feeling when you've had a very late one the previous evening.(11) she has previous criminal convictions(12) In contrast to the previous evening the pleasures of the flesh were much in evidence.(13) He reportedly bought the island from its previous owners, a Japanese hotel firm.(14) The previous owners were heavy smokers and the bricks are stained with nicotine.(15) It follows a previous interim order which was made out for two months in April.(16) The previous owner built a spaceship in the garden, which might not appeal to everyone.
(1) previous page :: ముందు పేజి
(2) the previous :: మునుపటి
(3) previous experience :: గత అనుభవం
(4) previous knowledge :: మునుపటి జ్ఞానం
(5) previous year :: పోయిన సంవత్సరం
(6) previous day :: మునుపటి రోజు
(7) previous month :: పోయిన నెల
(8) previous name :: గతంలో పేరు
(9) the previous day :: నిన్నటి
(10) previous week :: మునుపటి వారం
1. foregoing ::
2. premature ::
3. old ::
4. former ::
1. after ::
2. following ::
3. later ::
4. posterior ::
5. subsequent ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Where were you
during the PREVIOUS robbery?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Now that you're unattached, maybe
we can revisit our PREVIOUS attachment.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
He was shot PREVIOUS
to your arrival?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
It's a thousand times better
than the PREVIOUS one.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Check the CCTV cameras against
the sketch from my PREVIOUS visit.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: previous
Meaning and definitions of previous, translation in Telugu language for previous with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of previous in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "previous"
What previous means in Telugu, previous meaning in Telugu, previous definition, examples and pronunciation of previous in Telugu language.