Noun(1) a correctional institution where persons are confined while on trial or for punishment(2) a prisonlike situation; a place of seeming confinement
(1) prison sentence(2) In some cases the prison regime may be a contributory factor in a prisoner's decision to end his own life.(3) he died in prison(4) In rare cases a life sentence may mean life in prison , but such cases are very rare.(5) she spent three years in prison(6) does prison work?(7) both men were sent to prison(8) I was told that Mr Young is in prison in the USA awaiting trial on charges of fraud.(9) Gansler added that Tyson should still be in prison for the crimes he has committed.(10) prison life(11) It can only review the cases of prisoners serving a prison sentence of eight years or more.(12) Relatively more mentally ill people end up in prisons as the prison population diminishes.(13) These homes are built for children whose parents are in prison serving life sentences!(14) He was currently in prison on remand pending trial for conspiracy to murder.(15) And it would not even be necessary for the suspect to commit a crime for them to face a prison sentence.(16) he was released from prison
(1) in prison :: జైలులో
(2) prison cell :: జైలు సెల్
(3) prison sentence :: కారాగార శిక్ష
(4) prison guard :: జైలు గార్డు
(5) prison officer :: జైలు అధికారి
(6) sent to prison :: జైలుపాలు
(7) go to prison :: జైలు వెళ్ళండి
(8) prison term :: జైలు
(9) prison governor :: జైలు గవర్నర్
1. jail ::
2. lockup ::
కారాగారం లో వేయడం
3. penal institution ::
4. detention center ::
5. jailhouse ::
6. penitentiary ::
7. correctional facility ::
8. supermax ::
9. clink ::
10. slammer ::
11. hoosegow ::
12. big house ::
13. stir ::
14. jug ::
15. brig ::
16. can ::
17. pen ::
19. skookum house ::
20. pokey ::
21. slam ::
22. be inside ::
23. be behind bars ::
24. do time ::
prison, prisoner, prisoners, prisons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I ended up in PRISON.
Locked up, like my whole fucking life.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Trust me, sir, your nephew
won't last in PRISON two weeks.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Prison or worse.
And I'd be right alongside you.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
You know what happens to
people like me in PRISON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
You're saying I couldn't get laid in a
women's PRISON with a handful of pardons.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: prison
Meaning and definitions of prison, translation in Telugu language for prison with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prison in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "prison"
What prison means in Telugu, prison meaning in Telugu, prison definition, examples and pronunciation of prison in Telugu language.