Noun(1) any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted(2) a planned undertaking
Verb(1) communicate vividly(2) extend out or project in space(3) transfer (ideas or principles(4) project on a screen(5) cause to be heard(6) draw a projection of(7) make or work out a plan for; devise(8) present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.(9) imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind(10) put or send forth(11) throw, send, or cast forward(12) regard as objective
(1) a project to build a new power station(2) A group of professionals plans to launch an ambitious training project aimed at disadvantaged and disabled people.(3) Take a look at the different ways you project yourself, and try to describe them.(4) You can be someone else, and can project yourself as a different person.(5) being audible depends on your ability to project your voice(6) I had to launch my own campaign to get the project off the ground.(7) a research project(8) The name comes from the use of a horn bell to project the sound and often a horn reed cap as well.(9) So now the viewing public must also project what meaning they can think of onto the object.(10) the novel undermines its own stated project of telling a story(11) they project that demand will rise(12) the students are doing a project on horses(13) Unfortunately stars will always attract people who need someone to project their obsessions on to .(14) Of course, he also needed funding to get the project off the ground.(15) The inkblot is known as a ├ö├ç├┐projective├ö├ç├û test in that it assumes the patient will project certain ideas on to the picture that would normally be lost in defense mechanisms.(16) Contract Chemicals undertook a collaborative research project with York University to develop a new range of environmentally-friendly catalysts.
(1) project management :: ప్రాజెక్ట్ నిర్వహణ
(2) project manager :: ప్రాజెక్ట్ మేనేజర్
(3) research project :: పరిశోధన ప్రాజెక్ట్
(4) project team :: ప్రాజెక్ట్ జట్టు
(5) pilot project :: పైలట్ ప్రాజెక్ట్
(6) to project :: ప్రొజెక్ట్
(7) project director :: ప్రాజెక్టు డైరెక్టర్
(8) project planning :: ప్రాజెక్ట్ ప్రణాళిక
(9) project officer :: ప్రాజెక్ట్ అధికారి
(10) construction project :: నిర్మాణ ప్రాజెక్టు
1. plan ::
2. assignment ::
3. task ::
4. projection ::
5. forecast ::
6. intend ::
7. stick out ::
8. propel ::
9. cast ::
10. convey ::
12. propose ::
13. jut out ::
15. contrive ::
16. figure ::
project, projected, projecting, projects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
part of the Manhattan Project.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Sure. I mean, my Air Force
PROJECT got taken away,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
Well, this PROJECT
would have us working
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
of a plasma PROJECT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
Oh, the PROJECT is classified,
I can't tell you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
English to Telugu Dictionary: project
Meaning and definitions of project, translation in Telugu language for project with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of project in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "project"
What project means in Telugu, project meaning in Telugu, project definition, examples and pronunciation of project in Telugu language.