Conjunction(1) on the condition or understanding that.
Verb(1) make available for use; supply.(2) make adequate preparation for (a possible event).(3) stipulate in a will or other legal document.(4) appoint an incumbent to (a benefice).
(1) In personal and general conversation we accept all versions, provided we can understand what is being said.(2) Namibia will be allowed to sell 10 tonnes, provided it meets the conditions set by Cites.(3) Where still in place, this material will pose no danger to health - provided it is in good condition and is not disturbed.(4) GardaÔö£┬í consented to bail being set, provided the two defendants adhered strictly to the conditions.(5) At each locus, polymorphism can be maintained provided that two conditions are met.(6) Repairs can be acceptable provided the proportions are not destroyed.(7) I am here to help you, provided you supply me with the right information.(8) There is a strong argument for this, provided you have a basic understanding of investment markets.(9) The dairy supplied the fridge provided you sold only their brand.(10) For the avoidance of doubt, Malton market will reopen, provided we can reasonable comply with these new conditions(11) Bangalore could get back its greenery, which has brought it much fame, provided a lot of thought goes into this.(12) So most greens accept air conditioning now, provided that it is set no colder than 26 degrees.(13) They can now come within the new block exemption for vertical restraints, provided that the conditions therein are met.(14) The board of Aer Lingus will start looking for a buyer in the New Year, provided the unions accept the deal currently on the table.(15) Register Apple readers don't mind paying for something that brings utility, provided it's fast and it works.(16) Chandu may be put back with his mother in a couple of days, provided his condition continues to be stable.
(1) provide :: అందించడానికి
(2) provided that :: అందించిన
(3) provided with :: తో అందించిన
(4) be provided :: అందిస్తాము
(5) be provided with :: అందించవలెను
(6) provided in :: అందించిన
1. if ::
2. on condition that ::
ఆ నిబంధన ప్రకారం
4. provided that ::
7. on the assumption that ::
8. as long as ::
12. contingent on ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
PROVIDED I can perform
the ceremony in Klingon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
Yeah, PROVIDED he has already read
Infinite Crisis and 52...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
I hope we've PROVIDED you
with some good stories to tell
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
And this was before or after she drank
the poison you so kindly PROVIDED her?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
His observation of high-energy positrons
has PROVIDED the first evidence...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Telugu Dictionary: provided
Meaning and definitions of provided, translation in Telugu language for provided with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of provided in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "provided"
What provided means in Telugu, provided meaning
in Telugu, provided definition, examples and pronunciation
of provided in Telugu language.