Adjective(1) involving distinctions based on qualities(2) relating to or involving comparisons based on qualities
(1) Yet this is in many ways a quantitative rather than a qualitative distinction.(2) The value of qualitative methods in researching patient attitudes is well recognised.(3) In this connection, the ability of an adjective to form degrees of comparison is usually taken as a formal sign of its qualitative character, in opposition to a relative adjective which is understood as incapable of forming degrees of comparison by definition.(4) The qualitative data collected illustrate the personal importance of these improvements to participants.(5) In such a system there is no room for qualitative differences in people, their constitutions or the food products themselves.(6) The first drawback of using a handful of qualitative descriptive adjectives instead of numbers is that we are limited to just that, a handful, perhaps 5 or so, before it becomes hard to manage..(7) This conference marked a qualitative step forward compared with the first solidarity conference four years ago.(8) Is there a qualitative difference in our relationship compared to that of the Germans and French?(9) This study was the first qualitative inquiry to describe and explain this type of phenomenon.(10) The difference between God and man must be qualitative , not merely quantitative.(11) Only qualitative adjectives may be compared because only this type of adjective refers to qualities of objects which may vary in degrees.(12) Samson's is one of the best demonstrations that I have seen in a while of the value of long term, qualitative , and local research.(13) Our systematic review provides an updated and elaborated qualitative analysis of available such trials.(14) One way forward is to use qualitative measures of protection, a proposal that has been made previously.(15) Such a sense is qualitative rather than quantitative, specific rather than general.(16) In other words, there are qualitative differences in places; some are sacred, some are not.
(1) qualitative research :: గుణాత్మక పరిశోధన
(2) qualitative data :: గుణాత్మక డేటా
(3) qualitative analysis :: గుణాత్మక విశ్లేషణ
1. qualitative ::
2. characteristic ::
3. organic ::
4. rich in good qualities ::
మంచి లక్షణాలను సమృద్ధిగా
5. endowed with qualities ::
6. endowed with virtues ::
8. meritorious ::
English to Telugu Dictionary: qualitative
Meaning and definitions of qualitative, translation in Telugu language for qualitative with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of qualitative in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "qualitative"
What qualitative means in Telugu, qualitative meaning in Telugu, qualitative definition, examples and pronunciation of qualitative in Telugu language.