Verb(1) put an end to a state or an activity(2) give up or retire from a position(3) go away or leave(4) turn away from; give up(5) give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat
(1) She quit her teaching assignment in a school to become a professional singer.(2) A report has revealed that around half of people suffering from serious stress who quit towns and cities for a rural idyll end up more miserable than before.(3) It is the latest in a line of small independent traders to quit the town.(4) If you're still trying to quit the hard way - whether it's cold turkey, or with gum, patches or inhalers - maybe it's time to try something new.(5) Why do you quit your routine when you begin to make progress?(6) Since he quit Labour in 1997 he has been working in public relations and will take a significant cut in income to take up the new job.(7) In order to care for the patient, most families had to quit other activities.(8) Several industrial estate businesses have threatened to quit the town if the site goes ahead.(9) All three quit of their own volition, which probably eased the transition.(10) A judge has ordered the 30 caravans to quit the county council-owned land near Southampton by Friday.(11) So hooray for that and quit fussing over growing older.(12) Like them, I desired to quit the place of my raising.(13) In the past, such altruistic new boys have often made little contribution in Parliament and have usually quit after a couple of terms.(14) The High Court ordered that the gypsies must quit the site and that order was stayed to allow the planning process to be used to agree or deny use of this piece of farmland for development.(15) In a half an hour, I quit this place, slip into the ocean, and hassle the local aquatic life with my snorkel and my submersible camera.(16) But one team member has since quit the project, taking half of the money.
(1) to quit :: నిష్క్రమించాలి
(2) quit smoking :: దూమపానం వదిలేయండి
(3) be quit :: విడిచి
(4) quit school :: పాఠశాల విడిచి
(5) quit a job :: ఉద్యోగం విడిచి
(6) quit working :: పని నిష్క్రమించాడు
(7) notice to quit :: నిష్క్రమించాలి గమనించవచ్చు
(8) quit one's job :: ఒకరి ఉద్యోగం విడిచి
1. leave ::
2. resign from ::
3. give up ::
4. depart ::
5. renounce ::
6. fall by the wayside ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But if you want me to QUIT...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
...does he intend to QUIT
if he does not get his way?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
Fine. I'm not sure
you should have QUIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
Quit playing with those chutes.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
I never would have
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: quit
Meaning and definitions of quit, translation in Telugu language for quit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of quit in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "quit"
What quit means in Telugu, quit meaning
in Telugu, quit definition, examples and pronunciation
of quit in Telugu language.