కిరణము, వృత్త వ్యాసార్థమునకు సంబంధించిన
Noun(1) pneumatic tire that has radial-ply casing
Adjective(1) relating to or near the radius(2) relating to or moving along or having the direction of a radius(3) issuing in rays from a common center; relating to rays of light(4) arranged like rays or radii; radiating from a common center
(1) Speeds on radial roads would fall to 8 kilometres per hour, almost three times less than that of 1991.(2) The only giveaways, apart from the badges, were slightly flared wheel arches, wide alloy wheels shod with special high-grip radial tyres and a single large-bore exhaust pipe.(3) They are large bivalves with thick shells, which bear numerous and finely spaced concentric lines but no radial ones.(4) Recently, the company introduced the first radial tire for skid-steer loaders.(5) The radial was composed of 14 cylinders arranged into two rows and was theoretically capable of pumping out 900-hp.(6) The helices have a radial slope and converge at the intracellular bundle narrowing.(7) Thanks to the software, we know better whether a particular piece of equipment should have radial or bias tires.(8) For centuries, all the routes into Waterford city were radial , like spokes radiating from the hub of a bicycle wheel.(9) The car rides on 30x9, Hoosier radial tires mounted on Center Line aluminum wheels.(10) The breast is examined in a segment arranged in an imaginary radial pattern centred on the nipple.(11) Within seconds, the mighty radial roared to life, spinning the propeller.(12) These faint, radial lines were first observed by Voyager, 25 years ago, and have also been seen in pictures from Hubble.(13) The line would serve up to 20 towns in the west of Ireland and link with radial routes to Westport, Ballina and Longford.(14) Circling the square - a geometric possibility in modern Greece - one reaches the National Theatre in one of the radial roads.(15) The city is concentrating on improving radial links from the city's central areas into the outer suburbs.(16) He cautions owners that radial tyres require extra air pressure and this must be kept in mind at all times.
(1) radial artery :: రేడియల్ ఆర్టరీ
(2) radial direction :: రేడియల్ దిశలో
(3) radial nerve :: రేడియల్ నరాల
(4) radial symmetry :: రేడియల్ సౌష్టవం
(5) radial pulse :: నాడి
1. stellate ::
2. radiate ::
3. radial-ply tire ::
4. radial tire ::
radial, radially, radials
English to Telugu Dictionary: radial
Meaning and definitions of radial, translation in Telugu language for radial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of radial in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "radial"
What radial means in Telugu, radial meaning in Telugu, radial definition, examples and pronunciation of radial in Telugu language.