ఆకస్మిక దాడి, ఉద్దేశ పూర్వకమైన దాడి
- దాడిఆకస్మిక తనిఖీరైడర్దాడులుదాడులు
Noun(1) a sudden short attack(2) an attempt by speculators to defraud investors
Verb(1) search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on(2) enter someone else's territory and take spoils(3) take over (a company(4) search for something needed or desired
(1) a police raid on his home(2) This man tells us he was blinded after a bombing raid by Sudanese aircraft.(3) a bombing raid(4) A Leeds woman who single-handedly tackled an armed robber and prevented a raid on a building society was yesterday honoured for her bravery by the Home Secretary.(5) A substantial quantity of suspected class A and class C drugs have been seized by police in a raid on a house in Orkney.(6) The first place they took to us was the village where they said some 200 people had died in aircraft bombing raid .(7) The girl's mother was arrested in a raid by police and Drug Enforcement Administration agents.(8) Alternatively, please everyone and raid your room mini bar as you watch the Pattaya Mail Channel's latest features.(9) ├ö├ç├┐They knew we were coming,├ö├ç├û sighs a Hong Kong-based investigator who participated in the raid .(10) Police evicted 800 club-goers in the raid on Saturday and arrested 13 people, two of whom were members of staff at the club.(11) Axel and his team set out one night to raid an illegal ├ö├ç├┐chop shop├ö├ç├û where stolen vehicles are dismantled and disguised for resale.(12) During the raid , police also seized drug paraphernalia, money and other items connected with the investigation.(13) Whether it's getting out of an ambush, or getting into position for a raid or attack, the extra speed leaves the enemy at a disadvantage.(14) In 1976 he was awarded the Scott Medal for bravery after tackling two armed robbers following a raid on a post office.(15) He had nightmares every time he helped raid a village.(16) The trio inside were heading home to Leeds with their loot from a smash-and-grab raid on a York computer business.
(1) dawn raid :: డాన్ RAID
(2) police raid :: పోలీసు దాడి
(3) air-raid :: వాయు దాడి
(4) bombing raid :: బాంబు దాడి
(5) air raid siren :: వాయు దాడి సైరన్
(6) bank raid :: బ్యాంకు దాడి
1. attack ::
2. search ::
3. foray ::
4. attack ::
5. rob ::
6. bust ::
raid, raided, raider, raiders, raiding, raids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can't lead
a RAID Beyond the Wall.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
All right, how about an lCE RAID?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Raid fishing villages.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
The Civil Guards and the security staff
will RAID the building,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
Wildlings RAID our lands all the time.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Telugu Dictionary: raid
Meaning and definitions of raid, translation in Telugu language for raid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of raid in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "raid"
What raid means in Telugu, raid meaning in Telugu, raid definition, examples and pronunciation of raid in Telugu language.