చదువు, అర్థం చేసుకును
Noun(1) something that is read
Verb(1) interpret something that is written or printed(2) have or contain a certain wording or form(3) look at, interpret, and say out loud something that is written or printed(4) obtain data from magnetic tapes or other digital sources(5) interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, intestines, the sky; also of human behavior(6) interpret something in a certain way; convey a particular meaning or impression(7) be a student of a certain subject(8) indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments(9) audition for a stage role by reading parts of a role(10) to hear and understand(11) make sense of a language
(1) They stand either side of a pool of light, which can be read as iconographically significant.(2) To do this they turned to techniques developed by Freudian psychoanalysts to read the inner desires of the new self.(3) It seems somehow odd now to recall that none of these three could read or write, and that they did not speak English.(4) As such, the glories of nature can be read as harbingers of a future still arriving.(5) read my lips - I'm not going to work(6) At times these read as lecture notes; at others more like a dramatic monologue.(7) The oldest, a rocket scientist, is now a father himself, the youngest is off to university to read medicine.(8) He could read the shame in Drake's voice and had a pretty fair idea of what had transpired.(9) their read on the national situation may be correct(10) You all want to read newspapers, you all want the products of the forest, somewhere the trees have to be grown.(11) his mother read him a bedtime story(12) My read of the story tells me that this man is easily offended and a persistent complainer.(13) she likes to read on the train(14) Mr Hackett read history at Oxford University and had planned a career in teaching or lecturing.(15) he went to Manchester to read for a BA in Economics(16) the actors read the script through
(1) to read :: చదవడానికి
(2) read only :: చదవడానికి మాత్రమే
(3) read books :: పుస్తకాలు చదవడానికి
(4) read and write :: చదవడం మరియు వ్రాయడం
(5) read aloud :: గట్టిగ చదువుము
(6) read up :: చదువుట
(7) read only memory :: ఓన్లీ మెమరీ చదవండి
(8) read on :: చదువు
2. peruse ::
4. decipher ::
5. interpret ::
6. indicate ::
7. translate ::
8. scan ::
9. record ::
10. take ::
11. say ::
read, readable, reads, unread
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Okay? Come on, I READ online
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
I READ the histories of
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
I READ it as square meters.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
the faster you'll be able to READ.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: read
Meaning and definitions of read, translation in Telugu language for read with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of read in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "read"
What read means in Telugu, read meaning in Telugu, read definition, examples and pronunciation of read in Telugu language.