Noun(1) all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you(2) the state of being actual or real(3) the state of the world as it really is rather than as you might want it to be(4) the quality possessed by something that is real
(1) This is part of the reality of women's experience in today's Ireland.(2) I am sure it will prove to be another one of the more quality reality shows out there.(3) I know, because I've witnessed the stunning reality of daily existence in the North.(4) That is very different from reality television or commercial porn sites, where the machines are owned and steered by a company.(5) the reality of Marryat's detail(6) In those cases the House in effect decided that the substance or reality of the composite transactions was to be considered free of any artificial steps.(7) The reality of the child's early experience may or may not be known.(8) the paperless office may yet become a reality(9) All of that combines to work against the sense of immersion and reality created by the graphics and large gameworld.(10) You see, a long time ago, some academic came up with the idea that reality doesn't actually exist.(11) Recognition and acceptance of truth and reality replaces false ideas.(12) Anywhere outside you will experience the reality of traffic going forwards - in quantity, at speed.(13) Unfortunately though, this only seems to be a good idea, instead of reality .(14) reality television(15) But a York research team is at the forefront of a project which aims to make this previously far-fetched dream a reality .(16) If networks run out of ideas for reality shows before the viewers get sick of them, then they'll return to a scripted program format.
(1) in reality :: వాస్తవానికి
(2) reality show :: వాస్తవిక కార్యక్రమము
(3) virtual reality :: వర్చువల్ రియాలిటీ
(4) reality check :: రియాలిటీ చెక్
(5) augmented reality :: అనుబంధ వాస్తవికత
(6) escape from reality :: నిజం నుండి తప్పించుకోవడానికి
(7) face reality :: ముఖం రియాలిటీ
(8) objective reality :: లక్ష్యం రియాలిటీ
(9) reality testing :: రియాలిటీ టెస్టింగ్
1. the real world ::
2. fact ::
3. verisimilitude ::
4. world ::
1. fiction ::
2. illusion ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
I think in 20 years
this will be the only REALITY
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
Boy, REALITY TV is right,
brides are crazy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
Couldn't face REALITY,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
The only truth is the REALITY.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Telugu Dictionary: reality
Meaning and definitions of reality, translation in Telugu language for reality with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of reality in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "reality"
What reality means in Telugu, reality meaning
in Telugu, reality definition, examples and pronunciation
of reality in Telugu language.