Noun(1) a rational motive for a belief or action(2) an explanation of the cause of some phenomenon(3) the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination(4) the state of having good sense and sound judgment(5) a justification for something existing or happening(6) a fact that logically justifies some premise or conclusion
Verb(1) decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion(2) present reasons and arguments(3) think logically
(1) Just because someone knocks on your door, phones you or stops you in the street is not good enough reason to change your mind.(2) I tried to reason with her, but without success(3) Sweetening the pot within reason to keep it out of their hands does make sense.(4) the only reason she comes here is to read the paper(5) we have reason to celebrate(6) An argument is a form of reasoning whereby one gives a reason or reasons in support of some claim.(7) Rangers supporters will now believe it is possible for them to have reason to tickle these next Sunday.(8) One reason why this event may reverberate is exactly that disconnect.(9) she is in danger of losing her reason(10) The size is pretty much irrelevant, as is the amount of water, within reason .(11) You can take advantage of this by waiting until the last minute and - within reason - naming your price.(12) The foundation also showed that liking an area was the main reason why people did not live closer to their work.(13) Men are marked off from other animals by possessing reason and the power of thought.(14) it is hard to know for the simple reason that few records survive(15) He thinks and learns systematically and is drawn to using logic and reason to prove and understand his faith.(16) they won't pay the fine, not without reason
(1) the reason :: కారణం
(2) for this reason :: ఈ కారణంగా
(3) for that reason :: ఆ కారణం చేత
(4) for no reason :: ఏ కారణమూ లేకుండా
(5) for some reason :: కొన్ని కారణాల కోసం
(6) main reason :: ప్రధాన కారణం
(7) the reason why :: కారణం
(8) without reason :: కారణం లేకుండా
(9) within reason :: కారణం లోపల
(10) for what reason :: ఏ కారణం కోసం
1. cause ::
2. rationality ::
3. sanity ::
4. good sense ::
6. ground ::
8. intellect ::
9. think rationally ::
10. calculate ::
11. bring around ::
12. argue ::
13. conclude ::
1. consequence ::
2. corollary ::
3. development ::
4. effect ::
5. fate ::
6. fruit ::
7. issue ::
8. outcome ::
9. outgrowth ::
10. product ::
11. result ::
12. sequel ::
13. sequence ::
14. upshot ::
reason, reasoned, reasoner, reasoners, reasoning, reasons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's the only REASON
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Well, actually, that would be all the more
REASON to, you know, check your engine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
is the main REASON
I'm in this room.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
He sent you to us for a REASON.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
I shot you for a good REASON.
You were leading us into disaster.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: reason
Meaning and definitions of reason, translation in Telugu language for reason with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reason in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reason"
What reason means in Telugu, reason meaning in Telugu, reason definition, examples and pronunciation of reason in Telugu language.