ఎరుపు రంగు, అపాయమును సూచించునట్టి
- ఎరుపుమళ్ళీ డయల్ చెయ్యిఎరుపురెడ్స్
Noun(1) red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood(2) a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana(3) emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries(4) the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
Adjective(1) of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange(2) characterized by violence or bloodshed(3) (especially of the face, or crimson
(1) The red wines, which are always my favourite tipple, are outstanding.(2) Shares in Dublin finished in the red for the fifth consecutive day.(3) He said more than five farms had been liquidated and the balance sheets of the remaining farms were in the red .(4) How cool you serve red wines on hot days is a question of taste.(5) her face is red(6) Police in Ramsbottom put fitness fans on red alert today after a jogger in a neighbouring district was attacked.(7) Her face was pale and her lips were large and carefully lined with a dark red lip liner.(8) It is home to very luscious and exotic red wines, principally Cabernet Sauvignon.(9) There was dark red blood dribbling down his chin, contrasting starkly with the rest of his blanched white face.(10) She just loves the dramatic ruby red colour and the fresh raspberry taste.(11) Where once Burgundy had the field to itself, other parts of the world are now making some gorgeous red wines from Pinot Noir.(12) Her ruby red lips were grinning slyly as she placed her arms around her lover's neck.(13) he wore a red tie(14) She has gorgeous long, red hair that I love to run my fingers through.(15) The principal grape used in the red wines of this region is Syrah.(16) The man's face was red from anger and he was about to carry on his yelling fit, but Ali began a coughing fit.
(1) rede :: రిడి
(2) red wine :: ఎరుపు వైన్
(3) red pepper :: ఎర్ర మిరియాలు
(4) red snapper :: ఎరుపు స్నాపర్
(5) red tape :: ఎర్ర పట్టి
(6) red light :: ఎరుపు కాంతి
(7) bright red :: ప్రకాశవంతమైన ఎరుపు
(8) dark red :: ముదురు ఎరుపు
(9) red meat :: ఎరుపు మాంసం
(10) deep red :: ముదురు ఎరుపు
(11) see red :: ఎరుపు చూడటానికి
1. scarlet ::
2. flushed ::
3. bloodshot ::
4. reddish ::
ముదురు ఎరుపు రంగుగా
5. violent ::
6. cherry-red ::
7. redness ::
8. bolshie ::
9. loss ::
1. ashen ::
2. ashy ::
3. livid ::
4. lurid ::
5. mealy ::
6. pale ::
7. pallid ::
8. pasty ::
9. peaked ::
10. sallow ::
11. wan ::
red, redial, redialed, redialing, redials, redness, reds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- And who built the Red Keep?
- Maegor the Cruel.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
and set the Riverland on fire
from God's Eye to the Red Fork.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
you riding around
on a RED Vespa,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
A rose, a RED rose.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: red
Meaning and definitions of red, translation in Telugu language for red with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of red in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "red"
What red means in Telugu, red meaning in Telugu, red definition, examples and pronunciation of red in Telugu language.