విరిగిన ఎముకని సరిబుచ్చుట, తొలగిన కీలుని సరి చేయుట
Noun(1) the act of decreasing or reducing something(2) any process in which electrons are added to an atom or ion (as by removing oxygen or adding hydrogen(3) the act of reducing complexity
(1) In a medium saucepan, bring the lobster stock reduction to a boil, add the cream, and simmer until reduced by half.(2) Oxidation and reduction are two processes that are quite common in chemical reactions.(3) A reduction in duties and taxes can significantly influence demand in a category that is price-sensitive.(4) Subsequent plain films and computed tomography confirmed satisfactory reduction with no acetabular fracture.(5) A reduction in the intensity of training is recommended during the healing period.(6) Failure to reduce the dislocation successfully using these methods necessitates reduction under general anesthesia.(7) Seven years prior to admission, he sustained a traumatic ankle fracture that required surgical reduction .(8) A reduction in competition is not what consumers want.(9) Experimentation is necessary to determine the dilution required for a particular reduction .(10) The simple idea is that the student scores the piano reduction of, say, a Mozart symphony for the same forces as Mozart uses and then compares his version with Mozart's full score.(11) Radiographs should be taken when the physician is uncertain of dislocation or reduction .(12) A reduction in tooth decay would reduce the risks of children dying during dental anaesthetics.(13) talks on arms reduction(14) A wonderful sweet sauce, a reduction of olive oil and ketchup, had been dotted in the four cardinal points of the plate.(15) Secondary alcohols can be formed by reduction of the ketone by hydrogen gas in the presence of a catalyst.(16) In particular Zhang sees the reduction of fractions to a common denominator as hard.
(1) noise reduction :: శబ్ద తగ్గింపు
(2) cost reduction :: ధర తగ్గింపు
(3) price reduction :: ధర తగ్గింపు
(4) breast reduction :: రొమ్ము తగ్గింపు
(5) reduction gear :: రిడక్షన్ గేర్
(6) data reduction :: డేటా తగ్గింపు
(7) reduction ratio :: తగ్గింపు నిష్పత్తి
(8) staff reduction :: సిబ్బంది తగ్గింపు
(9) tax reduction :: పన్ను తగ్గింపు
(10) overall reduction :: మొత్తం తగ్గింపు
2. cutback ::
5. discount ::
7. diminution ::
1. accession ::
2. addition ::
reduction, reductionist, reductions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This isn't a substitution.
It's a REDUCTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
-to the REDUCTION of scale problem.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
at least a 25- to 35-percent
REDUCTION in tumor mass,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
a prison sentence REDUCTION,
that in one or two years you’ll be out.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
But there's been
a significant REDUCTION
in the tumors.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: reduction
Meaning and definitions of reduction, translation in Telugu language for reduction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reduction in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reduction"
What reduction means in Telugu, reduction meaning in Telugu, reduction definition, examples and pronunciation of reduction in Telugu language.