Noun(1) degree of figurative distance or separation
Verb(1) remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract(2) remove from a position or an office(3) dispose of(4) cause to leave(5) shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes(6) go away or leave(7) kill intentionally and with premeditation(8) get rid of something abstract
(1) Finally, make sure to clean brushes and foundation sponges weekly to remove makeup buildup and keep them fresh, soft, and supple.(2) Echoes of scripture, which abound in Map's text, provide examples of echoes at a considerable remove from the original.(3) This seems a far remove from the ├ö├ç├┐Your country needs you├ö├ç├û call to arms which galvanised Western nations in the past.(4) Scenes like this, directed at a remove , give this film a random, almost post-apocalyptic feel.(5) To the laughter of those around me, I marched him to the creek and sat down to remove my boots before pulling him into the water.(6) The cultural remove between medical colonizers and the medically colonized is even starker than elsewhere.(7) Economic realities have helped to remove the old stigma associated with renting.(8) And this poll was taken during that crucial cabinet meeting that decided it would remove him at some date and time to be specified.(9) Like Theo, I participate in the mourning of the American repertory circuit from somewhat of a remove .(10) And I don't think it'd be fair to remove him at this point in time.(11) The problem becomes that the actual spirit of giving to those less fortunate is placed at a remove .(12) at this remove , the whole incident seems insane(13) I was at a huge remove from any of the Troubles - they didn't impact on my life other than on the television news.(14) If El Greco painted at a remove from reality, using figurines as models, that was because he opted to do so.(15) The implementation of this policy would remove risks associated with environmental tobacco smoke.(16) Once limiting beliefs are discovered you are in a position to remove them.
(1) to remove :: తొలగించడానికి
(2) remove from :: నుండి తొలగించడానికి
(3) remove barriers :: అడ్డంకులు తొలగించేందుకు
(4) remove the peel :: చర్మము తొలగించి
(5) remove the waste from :: నుండి వ్యర్థ తొలగించడానికి
1. detach ::
3. take out ::
5. clean off ::
6. dismiss ::
7. withdraw ::
8. delete ::
9. uproot ::
11. get rid of ::
12. take ::
13. transfer ::
14. absent ::
15. bump off ::
remove, removed, removes, removing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
REMOVE our clothes, fold them neatly...
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
Remove those rags.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
Joffrey saw to that when he decided
to REMOVE Ned Stark's head.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
You may REMOVE your helm.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
as I call the authorities
so they may REMOVE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: remove
Meaning and definitions of remove, translation in Telugu language for remove with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of remove in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "remove"
What remove means in Telugu, remove meaning in Telugu, remove definition, examples and pronunciation of remove in Telugu language.