Adjective(1) worthy of or requiring responsibility or trust; or held accountable(2) being the agent or cause(3) having an acceptable credit rating
(1) He is a businessman of ability and has a responsible position he takes very seriously.(2) Now he had matured into a dependable, conscientious, responsible citizen.(3) It is known that the bacteria responsible for UTI reside primarily in the feed flora.(4) Any damage to these children will have been caused by damaged adults and it's up to responsible adults to support young people in making sense of what has happened to them.(5) He has a very responsible job and I am sure his salary is quite enviable.(6) They called instead for a morally serious art, which would teach responsible behaviour by example.(7) He was a highly respected attorney who held a number of responsible positions in city and county governments.(8) A trained nurse, she had held down responsible jobs all her life, and had travelled widely in the US and Canada.(9) It is unbelievable that anyone would have the nerve to even suggest this - especially someone who has a responsible position in Government.(10) They are primarily very much responsible for a steep decline in youth smoking.(11) The modest hero has asked not to be identified, but police praised his selfless action and pledged to bring those responsible for the attack to justice.(12) Fireworks should be completely avoided, although if people did insist on using them, it should only be by a reliable and responsible adult.(13) Older children are responsible for the care of younger children.(14) Free market society needs not only consumers but also responsible individuals, capable of hard work and creative action.(15) We must do all we can to bring back a system where the person who is primarily responsible for his own misfortune must bear the full blame for that misfortune.(16) But the King would not appoint him to responsible positions and the Academie Francaise would not accept him as a member.
(1) responsible for :: బాధ్యత
(2) be responsible for :: బాధ్యత వహించు
(3) be responsible :: బాధ్యత
(4) responsible person :: బాధ్యతాయుతమైన వ్యక్తి
(5) responsible party :: బాధ్యత పార్టీ
(6) person responsible :: బాధ్యత వ్యక్తి
(7) hold responsible :: బాధ్యుడని
(8) solely responsible :: బాధ్యుడని
(9) more responsible :: మరింత బాధ్యత
1. in charge of ::
2. accountable ::
3. important ::
4. answerable ::
5. trustworthy ::
6. responsible for ::
7. creditworthy ::
1. irresponsible ::
2. unaccountable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's RESPONSIBLE for the demotion
of Pluto from planetary status.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
Are the stewards RESPONSIBLE
for maintaining the tunnel?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
But now he's happy to let people think
he's RESPONSIBLE for everything.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Why does he feel RESPONSIBLE for you?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
is RESPONSIBLE for
planning and anticipation,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
English to Telugu Dictionary: responsible
Meaning and definitions of responsible, translation in Telugu language for responsible with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of responsible in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "responsible"
What responsible means in Telugu, responsible meaning
in Telugu, responsible definition, examples and pronunciation
of responsible in Telugu language.