- ఫలితంగాఫలితంగా వచ్చేఫలితంగాఫలితంగాఫలితాలు
Noun(1) a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon(2) a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem(3) something that results(4) the semantic role of the noun phrase whose referent exists only by virtue of the activity denoted by the verb in the clause
Verb(1) issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.(2) produce as a result or residue(3) come about or follow as a consequence
(1) In the meantime, the company has over Ôö¼├║203m in the bank as a result of two successful fundraisings during the year.(2) if we can get a result in that game we might qualify(3) What we therefore see in the final concert is the result of hours and hours of preparation.(4) The machine gave some musical bleeps and displayed the result of the game in large, colourful letters.(5) She also had a set of worn down glasses, its lenses cracked as a result of successive collisions with the ground.(6) He is, even more importantly, and as a result of these successes, the creator and propagator of a style.(7) anger may result from an argument(8) Monetary expansion also undermines the pool of funding as a result of the consequent decline in interest rates.(9) Perhaps as a result of the success of the wild turkeys, Shenandoah embarked on a more ambitious project later that year.(10) it was a great result for us(11) The area of contaminated soils and water basins is constantly growing as a result of the production of energy resources.(12) And as a result of those endeavours the product then becomes a market success.(13) However, the country is not self-sufficient in producing grain as a result of the limited arable land.(14) Paying interest as a result of failure to pay off credit card bills makes the price of the charged items a great deal more expensive.(15) Success was the direct result of collaboration between two hospitals to improve and standardize care.(16) the tower collapsed as a result of safety violations
(1) as a result :: ఫలితంగా
(2) result in :: ఫలితంగా
(3) as a result of :: ఫలితంగా
(4) test result :: పరీక్ష ఫలితం
(5) result from :: నుండి ఫలితంగా
(6) no result :: ఫలితం లేదు
(7) final result :: తుది ఫలితం
(8) as a result of this :: ఈ ఫలితంగా
(9) in result :: ఫలితంగా
(10) good result :: మంచి ఫలితం
1. consequence ::
2. answer ::
3. grade ::
4. verdict ::
5. final result ::
6. follow from ::
7. end in ::
8. ensue ::
9. leave ::
result, resultant, resultants, resulted, resulting, results
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...we can logically conclude
that the RESULT of blowing it...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
...the RESULT of extensive debate
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
and the end RESULT is
they make each other sad?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
...but the end RESULT
will be a measurable enhancement...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
...and the RESULT
was an internal blitzkrieg...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
English to Telugu Dictionary: result
Meaning and definitions of result, translation in Telugu language for result with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of result in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "result"
What result means in Telugu, result meaning in Telugu, result definition, examples and pronunciation of result in Telugu language.