పునఃసమీక్షించు, పునరాలోచన చేయు
Noun(1) a new appraisal or evaluation(2) an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play(3) a subsequent examination of a patient for the purpose of monitoring earlier treatment(4) (accounting, less exhaustive than an audit(5) a variety show with topical sketches and songs and dancing and comedians(6) a periodical that publishes critical essays on current affairs or literature or art(7) a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion(8) (law, especially by an appellate court(9) practice intended to polish performance or refresh the memory(10) a formal or official examination
Verb(1) look at again; examine again(2) appraise critically(3) hold a review (of troops(4) refresh one's memory(5) look back upon (a period of time, sequence of events
(1) In the meantime, let's review the past ten chapters for those of you with short-term memory loss.(2) However, government prosecutors can execute the sentence while the review is taking place.(3) The study has been submitted to the Astrophysical Journal for review and publication.(4) It was also recommended that a new Audit and Scrutiny Committee be formed as part of the current OIC review of their committee structure.(5) all areas of the company will come under review(6) The court is only authorized to review cases if it is presented with new facts or proof of innocence.(7) There is a brief review of the past year's best posts.(8) Old papers can also be rediscovered when they are cited in articles in review journals.(9) Last week, the Supreme Court decided to review the Adarand case yet again.(10) film review(11) Governor Pataki has filed an appeal, and an appellate court will review the CFE case in October.(12) a review of her sentence(13) The prison warden in this case will undoubtedly ask the Supreme Court to review this case.(14) In June 1994 the Commission also announced its intention to review Directive 90 220.(15) The visitor then began a review of recent developments.(16) She concedes that a review by a competent authority was required before the claimant could be considered for release.
(1) under review :: పరిశీలన లో ఉన్నది
(2) peer review :: పీర్ రివ్యూ
(3) management review :: నిర్వహణా సమీక్ష
(4) book review :: పుస్తకం సమీక్ష
(5) judicial review :: న్యాయ సమీక్ష
(6) brief review :: సంక్షిప్త సమీక్ష
(7) annual review :: వార్షిక సమీక్ష
(8) design review :: రూపకల్పన సమీక్ష
(9) review article :: సమీక్షా వ్యాసం
(10) critical review :: క్లిష్టమైన సమీక్ష
1. analysis ::
3. criticism ::
4. journal ::
5. survey ::
6. inspection ::
7. follow-up ::
8. recapitulation ::
9. brushup ::
10. critique ::
12. revue ::
13. survey ::
14. reconsider ::
15. remember ::
16. inspect ::
17. comment on ::
18. refresh ::
19. look back ::
20. critique ::
1. fixation ::
review, reviewed, reviewer, reviewers, reviewing, reviews
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I just think that we should
REVIEW our options.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Just need you to REVIEW
and sign this document
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
Now to REVIEW, the following provisions
are hereby activated.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
If you like, you can REVIEW my daily log
of social interactions...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
Peer REVIEW? It's People magazine.
People picked me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Telugu Dictionary: review
Meaning and definitions of review, translation in Telugu language for review with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of review in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "review"
What review means in Telugu, review meaning in Telugu, review definition, examples and pronunciation of review in Telugu language.