నది, సహజ ప్రవాహము
Noun(1) a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek
(1) river pollution(2) The site is close to a tributary of the Slaney river from which water supplies for Carlow and Wexford are drawn.(3) The hot springs and underground river that enter the lake results in the water on the shore being boiling hot.(4) The river itself hummed with natural energy, crystal clear water darkening to a thick indigo to show its depth.(5) river of tears(6) I proceeded along the jagged ridges staring down into a river of a boiling red substance.(7) the trickle of disclosures has grown into a river of revelations(8) Everywhere he turned, there were screams of anguish and rivers of blood.(9) Tiny rivers of blood trickled aimlessly down his hand.(10) The young man was sweating profusely; rivers of it were flowing down his pale face.(11) Major environmental problems faced by China are pollution in rivers , lakes and seas, as well as urban air pollution and acid rain, the report said.(12) Inland wetlands are common on floodplains along rivers and streams and in other low-lying areas.(13) The rye plants capture and hold nutrients and moisture in place, reducing the amount that reaches rivers , streams and ground water.(14) Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors, so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters.(15) ├ö├ç├┐Hey Mom,├ö├ç├û I said softly, with rivers of tears falling down my face.(16) With hundreds of lakes and rivers , you could sail and water ski the day away without even coming close to the coast.
(1) the river :: నది
(2) across the river :: నదిపై
(3) along the river :: నది వెంట
(4) down the river :: నది డౌన్
(5) small river :: చిన్న నది
(6) river basin :: నది ప్రాంతము
(7) cross the river :: నదిని దాటడానికి
(8) river boat :: నది పడవ
(9) river mouth :: నది నోటి
(10) cross a river :: ఒక నది దాటి
1. watercourse ::
2. waterway ::
3. tributary ::
4. stream ::
5. rivulet ::
6. brook ::
7. inlet ::
8. rill ::
9. runnel ::
10. freshet ::
11. bourn ::
12. creek ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Mountain was garrisoned
across the RIVER from it.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
They cut her throat to the bone
and threw her body in the RIVER.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Why don't you just take your clothes down
to the RIVER and beat them with a rock?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Even the RIVER is going to tremble.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
I didn't want him to step
over a RIVER of shit
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Telugu Dictionary: river
Meaning and definitions of river, translation in Telugu language for river with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of river in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "river"
What river means in Telugu, river meaning in Telugu, river definition, examples and pronunciation of river in Telugu language.