పెద్దరాతి బండ, పెద్ద శిల
Noun(1) a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter(2) material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust(3) United States gynecologist and devout Catholic who conducted the first clinical trials of the oral contraceptive pill (1890-1984(4) (figurative(5) hard bright-colored stick candy (typically flavored with peppermint(6) a genre of popular music originating in the 1950s; a blend of black rhythm-and-blues with white country-and-western(7) pitching dangerously to one side
Verb(1) move back and forth or sideways(2) cause to move back and forth
(1) the building began to rock on its foundations(2) I get the feeling I couldn't throw a rock without hitting a Baldwin.(3) imagining himself as the last rock of civilization being swept over by a wave of barbarism(4) Fields curve around jumbled outcroppings, huge chunks of fragmented rock appearing in time to halt a tractor before it barely reaches working speed.(5) Alex kicked another rock in front of her and nodded.(6) The theater is a cavernous space, seemingly carved from a solid mass of desert rock , like Petra, in Jordan.(7) The film has one of cinema's most beautiful uses of an open exterior, when the husband throws a rock towards the nuclear plant just after dusk.(8) a rock star(9) This is about as close to the sensory overload of a rock concert without actually being at a rock concert.(10) she was my rock when I was ill(11) Dewey drinks hard, sleeps late, plays gigs in dingy clubs and, most importantly, loves to rock .(12) One reason I really like the '70s era of rock , besides the fact I was a young man then, was that it was an era where musicians really tried to reach for the pinnacle of their abilities in their music.(13) I was a fan of the band back in the '60s, before I got turned on to harder rock .(14) He kicked a small rock on the ground to the other side of the path.(15) He lies on a rock , a mountain looming above him and his naked body partially covered by a white dress.(16) He writes poetry and tries to emulate rock stars to win her over, but his voice is always breaking when he tries to sing.
(1) rock star :: సంగీత తార
(2) rock music :: రాక్ సంగీతం
(3) rock band :: రాక్ బ్యాండ్
(4) rock out :: రాక్
(5) rock salt :: కల్లు ఉప్పు
(6) punk rock :: పంక్ రాక్
(7) sedimentary rock :: అవక్షేపణ రాయి
(8) rock climber :: రాక్ అధిరోహకుడు
1. boulder ::
2. crag ::
3. foundation ::
4. diamond ::
5. rock music ::
6. stone ::
7. tilt ::
8. rock candy ::
9. move to and fro ::
తరలించడానికి ఇటు అటు
10. shake ::
11. stun ::
12. be impressive ::
13. sway ::
rock, rocked, rocker, rockers, rocking, rocks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I thought I'd surprise you
by hitting Casterly Rock.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
Rock and roll!
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
Then he got more angry and kicked the ROCK
with his other foot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
by sailing to Casterly Rock
and burning the Lannister fleet?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: rock
Meaning and definitions of rock, translation in Telugu language for rock with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rock in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rock"
What rock means in Telugu, rock meaning in Telugu, rock definition, examples and pronunciation of rock in Telugu language.