Noun(1) a charge of ammunition for a single shot(2) an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs(3) a regular route for a sentry or policeman(4) (often plural, usually in a set order(5) the activity of playing 18 holes of golf(6) the usual activities in your day(7) (sports(8) the course along which communications spread(9) a serving to each of a group (usually alcoholic(10) a cut of beef between the rump and the lower leg(11) a partsong in which voices follow each other; one voice starts and others join in one after another until all are singing different parts of the song at the same time(12) an outburst of applause(13) a crosspiece between the legs of a chair(14) any circular or rotating mechanism
Verb(1) wind around; move along a circular course(2) make round(3) pronounce with rounded lips(4) attack in speech or writing(5) bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state(6) express as a round number(7) become round, plump, or shapely
Adjective(1) having the shape or form of a circle(2) (of sounds(3) (mathematics
Adverb(1) from beginning to end; throughout
(1) Mr. Roberts was very bald, very round , had very thick glasses, and looked very hungry.(2) In certain instances students met with their industry mentors while playing a round of golf.(3) I'll be round in half an hour(4) we all gathered round him(5) A new round of global trade negotiations is moving closer to being launched, as the six-day ministerial meeting in Doha draws to a close.(6) we got knocked out in the first round(7) As to the money raised by local subscription, no definite apportionment has yet been made but we understand that Woodhouse will receive a good round sum.(8) Another round of drinks and she was stumbling around with the rest of them.(9) I would appreciate some information on how to cook an inside round of beef using a slow cook method.(10) She spoke without any apparent accent, in a round voice filled with soft vowels and smooth consonants.(11) the postman set off on his round(12) turn it the right way round(13) he ran round to the back door(14) her round of diplomacy proved successful(15) I took them round the whole town(16) He reached into his pocket and brought forth a small round sphere.
(1) come round :: రౌండ్ వచ్చి
(2) round off :: ఆఫ్ రౌండ్
(3) right round :: కుడి రౌండ్
(4) look round :: చుట్టూ చూడు
(5) round-trip :: రౌండ్ ట్రిప్
(6) merry-go-round :: మెర్రీ-గో-రౌండ్
(7) all-round :: చుట్టూ ప్రక్కల అంతా
1. circular ::
2. plump ::
3. sonorous ::
4. complete ::
5. candid ::
6. orotund ::
7. around ::
8. ball ::
9. circuit ::
10. stage ::
11. succession ::
12. bullet ::
13. rung ::
14. daily round ::
15. beat ::
16. turn ::
17. rhythm ::
18. circle ::
19. troll ::
22. round out ::
23. attack ::
24. labialize ::
25. round off ::
26. fill out ::
round, rounded, rounder, roundest, rounding, roundish, roundly, roundness, rounds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Another ROUND for me
and my homegirl.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
Here at the end of ROUND one,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
and a big ROUND of applause
that he will never forget,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Uh, the ROUND Earth.
Germs that cause diseases.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
...in the Southern California Robot Fighting
League Round Robin Invitational...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
English to Telugu Dictionary: round
Meaning and definitions of round, translation in Telugu language for round with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of round in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "round"
What round means in Telugu, round meaning
in Telugu, round definition, examples and pronunciation
of round in Telugu language.