Noun(1) strongbox where valuables can be safely kept(2) a ventilated or refrigerated cupboard for securing provisions from pests(3) contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
Adjective(1) free from danger or the risk of harm(2) (of an undertaking(3) having reached a base without being put out(4) financially safe
(1) So the point is, there is no such thing as a safe lead in this game.(2) As if people had to constantly reassure themselves that the world was still stable, secure and a safe place to live in.(3) Civilian employers are concerned about your welfare and want you to return home safe and sound.(4) Many thought that Boyer should have been safe because the ball hit him after it skipped past Baker.(5) Which is a safe choice, but hardly the point of a festival about elbowing the creative boundaries a little.(6) My biggest concern as I arrived at the locker was remembering the combination to a small safe for valuables.(7) The Crown in that case submitted that the confessions were rightly admitted and that the convictions were safe and satisfactory.(8) this food is safe to eat(9) With little to play for late in the season, the safe choice has been to shut it down.(10) Win or lose, we want our girl next door back safe and sound.(11) Cuz let's face it, whether he's a bad guy or not, he sure as hell looks like one, and it's only sensible that we check out all the leads just to be safe .(12) Jim reached into the safe and pulled out the small black-velvet bag that was the only thing inside.(13) to play a safe game(14) For all these reasons, we consider that the jury's verdict in respect of this appellant was safe , and that her appeal must be dismissed.(15) Sympathetic classmates made the call for her and learned that her mother was safe and sound.(16) safe beach
(1) be safe :: సురక్షితముగా ఉండు
(2) safe mode :: సురక్షిత విధానము
(3) safe and sound :: సురక్షిత మరియు ధ్వని
(4) safe trip :: సురక్షిత ప్రయాణం
(5) safe journey :: సురక్షిత ప్రయాణం
(6) keep safe :: భద్రపరచండి
(7) safe place :: సురక్షిత స్థానంలో
(8) better safe than sorry :: క్షమించాలి కంటే మెరుగైన సురక్షితంగా
(9) safe haven :: రక్షిత స్వర్గంగా
(10) safe side :: సురక్షిత వైపు
1. secure ::
2. unharmed ::
3. cautious ::
4. harmless ::
5. strongbox ::
6. safety ::
1. endangered ::
2. exposed ::
3. insecure ::
4. liable ::
5. open ::
6. susceptible ::
7. vulnerable ::
safe, safely, safeness, safes, unsafe
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All his bannermen have rallied to his side.
They'll keep him SAFE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Now go and put your sword somewhere SAFE...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Don't worry. Everyone in here is SAFE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Mother says it's dangerous on the roads
and I have to keep myself SAFE
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
You mother's below deck.
Keep her SAFE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Telugu Dictionary: safe
Meaning and definitions of safe, translation in Telugu language for safe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of safe in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "safe"
What safe means in Telugu, safe meaning
in Telugu, safe definition, examples and pronunciation
of safe in Telugu language.