తెరచాప, ఓడను నడిపే తెర
Noun(1) a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric(2) an ocean trip taken for pleasure(3) any structure that resembles a sail
Verb(1) traverse or travel on (a body of water(2) move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions(3) travel on water propelled by wind(4) travel on water propelled by wind or by other means
(1) It's a disgrace that British-flagged ships should sail the seas carrying British exports but the crews are foreign.(2) Generally, the fish should not produce and use such vortex motion any more than a sailor should advance by blowing on a sail .(3) The boat suddenly lurched and spun about as the sail was unfurled and caught the wind.(4) None developed the distinctive sail that distinguished many pelycosaur groups.(5) Did you know that Keith is actually going to sail his yacht in the Sydney to Hobart race?(6) Great weather makes for great fun outdoors, and one of the major activities military members like to do is learn to sail .(7) With a crewed charter, you don't have to worry about breakdowns or provisioning or getting checked out to sail the boat.(8) If you ever get the chance to sail the seven seas on one of those deluxe cruise ships and admire the shiny modern interior, you could be looking at product from Pattaya.(9) The user may choose from a variety of ships, or may sail a custom-made vessel.(10) The longest leg of the journey is then the sail to Fort William and the final ascent of Ben Nevis.(11) He chooses to come to England by sail , not steamboat.(12) Kate and Josie Fraser lead out a group of fellow 2003 NCAS Sailing scholarship holders on a training sail at Ballina last November.(13) Mr Green, 59, said he started sailing when he needed to get away from it all and helped sail a yacht from Greece to Holland, and hasn't looked back since.(14) From there, he went on to join a yacht crew to sail from Belize to Tahiti.(15) Thus, in the early morning the animal could stand with its sail oriented toward the sun.(16) Steam and iron eclipsed wood and sail in the 1850s.
(1) sail away :: సాగిపోవు
(2) set sail :: సెట్ SAIL
(3) sail out :: బయటకు రావడం
(4) sail through :: ద్వారా తెరచాప
(5) sail around :: చుట్టి రావడం
(6) sail up :: అప్ తెరచాప
(7) sail off :: రావటానికి
(8) sail back :: తిరిగి రావటానికి
(9) setting sail :: సెట్టింగ్ ప్రయాణమయ్యారు
(10) sail down :: డౌన్ తెరచాప
1. canvas ::
2. cruise ::
3. voyage ::
4. yacht ::
5. set sail ::
6. steer ::
7. glide ::
8. whiz ::
9. sweep ::
sail, sailed, sailing, sailings, sails
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
SAIL my boat,
fuck my wife.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Let us SAIL on the tide of freedom
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
I still don't see why I had to stay
in this fucking crate once we set SAIL.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
and SAIL from there to Dragonstone
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Set the SAIL.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
English to Telugu Dictionary: sail
Meaning and definitions of sail, translation in Telugu language for sail with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sail in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sail"
What sail means in Telugu, sail meaning in Telugu, sail definition, examples and pronunciation of sail in Telugu language.