Noun(1) flavorful relish or dressing or topping served as an accompaniment to food
Verb(1) behave saucily or impudently towards(2) dress (food(3) add zest or flavor to, make more interesting
(1) Try making your own apple sauce and pear sauce ; don't add any sugar, as these fruits are sweet enough on their own.(2) she's been on the sauce for years(3) I noticed that Jimmy, once again, had some pizza sauce on his cheek.(4) tomato sauce(5) Meanwhile, you do know how to make delicious homemade cranberry sauce , don't you?(6) ├ö├ç├┐None of your sauce,├ö├ç├û said Aunt Edie(7) He'd self-destructed with an alcohol problem, he explained, and had turned out a number of turkeys while on the sauce .(8) After adding Italian seasoning, I have homemade spaghetti sauce containing at least two servings of vegetables.(9) It takes about 20 minutes to cook on the griddle, arrives piping hot, and is covered in a tasty Japanese sauce I haven't been able to duplicate at home.(10) He has orange all round his lips and somehow he managed to get a dollop of sauce on his cheek.(11) Using an assortment of mushrooms gives this classic sauce a deep, woodsy flavor.(12) Finally, we tried the Chicken Kushiyaki, tender chunks of chicken skewered, sauced in teriyaki and grilled.(13) Flavored vinegars and oils add an extra kick to marinades, sauces , and dressings.(14) Succulent, ruby-red interior herb-marinated and grilled lamb chops - a recent special - are barely sauced at all.(15) Use sweet basil in your pesto and tomato sauces .(16) Avoid foods swimming in cream-based sauces and fried or cooked in butter.
(1) soy sauce :: సోయా సాస్
(2) hot sauce :: వేడి సాస్
(3) tomato sauce :: టమోటా సాస్
(4) cranberry sauce :: క్రాన్బెర్రీ సాస్
(5) barbecue sauce :: బార్బెక్యూ సాస్
(6) soya sauce :: సోయ సాసు
(7) fish sauce :: చేప పులుసు
(8) chili sauce :: చిల్లీ సాస్
(9) chocolate sauce :: చాక్లెట్ సాస్
(10) meat sauce :: మాంసం సాస్
1. gravy ::
2. impudence ::
3. alcohol ::
sauce, sauced, sauces, saucing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Darth Vader's gonna pour
soy SAUCE on your head.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
What is mobster SAUCE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
Okay, here we go.
Passing the soy SAUCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
Will you be serving cranberry jelly
or cranberry SAUCE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
Mee Krob and chicken satay
with extra peanut SAUCE from Siam Palace.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
English to Telugu Dictionary: sauce
Meaning and definitions of sauce, translation in Telugu language for sauce with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sauce in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sauce"
What sauce means in Telugu, sauce meaning in Telugu, sauce definition, examples and pronunciation of sauce in Telugu language.