Noun(1) an act of economizing; reduction in cost(2) recovery or preservation from loss or danger(3) the activity of protecting something from loss or danger
Verb(1) save from ruin, destruction, or harm(2) to keep up and reserve for personal or special use(3) bring into safety(4) spend less; buy at a reduced price(5) accumulate money for future use(6) make unnecessary an expenditure or effort(7) save from sins(8) refrain from harming(9) spend sparingly, avoid the waste of(10) retain rights to(11) record data on a computer
Adjective(1) bringing about salvation or redemption from sin, or redeeming(2) characterized by thriftiness
(1) The reduction for two is based on the saving in postage costs.(2) All this means that eliminating tuition is a real financial possibility, given the saving in administration and financial assistance that would result.(3) For example, if an engineer constructed a project overall within budget and made a saving in nine out of ten items within the bill, he received no bonus or award.(4) According to this hypothesis, the profit was to be found in the saving in transport and tariffs.(5) Economizing on propane at harvest is no saving when grain spoilage results in quality loss in storage.(6) An economy of scope is, in effect, a cost saving triggered by producing one output in the presence of another.(7) It will also result in a saving in the expense of imprisonment.(8) I have no income or savings - I borrowed money each month to pay rent and keep my loans in good standing.(9) Some who have followed this route have lost not only their redundancy money but their life savings .(10) In the meantime she faithfully sets aside money for savings and investments.(11) Pension holders risk losing their life savings if their employer goes bust, the pensions advisory service has warned.(12) There used to be a rule that you could not get any extra money if your savings were more than Ôö¼├║16,000.(13) Where else can you spend money, boost your savings , and help fund the national debt all at the same time?(14) As cost savings and debt reduction freed up cash, he took daring steps to rejuvenate the brand.(15) With interest rates as low as they are, we're having a hard time trying to make any money on our savings at present.(16) He put whatever money he had in savings , so that they'd have something to pay for his son's education with.
(1) save :: సేవ్
(2) saving account :: పొదుపు ఖాతా
(3) saving grace :: దయ సేవ్
(4) energy saving :: ఇంధన ఆదా
(5) cost saving :: ఖర్చు ఆదా
(6) daylight saving :: సుర్యకాంతి ఆదా
(7) power saving :: విద్యుత్ పొదుపు
(8) saving money :: డబ్బు ఆదా చేయు
(9) life-saving :: ప్రాణ రక్షణ
(10) labor-saving :: కార్మిక పొదుపు
1. redeeming ::
2. reduction ::
3. nest egg ::
5. rescue ::
7. rescue ::
8. preserve ::
9. put aside ::
10. prevent ::
11. keep open ::
13. write ::
14. carry through ::
15. relieve ::
16. redeem ::
17. save up ::
18. spare ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"You prefer SAVING Alison Parker’s life
to SAVING eight students’ lives?."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
I was SAVING it for the day they
stop making Star Wars movies.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
I'm SAVING so much time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
I'm SAVING them.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Plus, you're not the one
who needs SAVING.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: saving
Meaning and definitions of saving, translation in Telugu language for saving with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of saving in Telugu and in English
Tags for the entry "saving"
What saving means in Telugu, saving meaning
in Telugu, saving definition, examples and pronunciation
of saving in Telugu language.