పొలుసు, పల్చని పొర
Noun(1) an ordered reference standard(2) relative magnitude(3) the ratio between the size of something and a representation of it(4) a specialized leaf or bract that protects a bud or catkin(5) a thin flake of dead epidermis shed from the surface of the skin(6) (music, usually within an octave(7) a measuring instrument for weighing; shows amount of mass(8) an indicator having a graduated sequence of marks(9) a metal sheathing of uniform thickness (such as the shield attached to an artillery piece to protect the gunners(10) a flattened rigid plate forming part of the body covering of many animals
Verb(1) measure by or as if by a scale(2) pattern, make, regulate, set, measure, or estimate according to some rate or standard(3) take by attacking with scaling ladders(4) reach the highest point of(5) climb up by means of a ladder(6) remove the scales from(7) measure with or as if with scales(8) size or measure according to a scale
(1) The scale is logarithmic so a solution with a pH value of 3 has 10 times as much hydrogen ion activity as one whose pH value is 4.(2) The new business opportunities have encouraged entrepreneurship on a grand scale .(3) the scale of C major(4) We might imagine a scale with two balancing pans.(5) a disaster of this scale(6) an Ordnance Survey map on a scale of 1:2500(7) Nick has a new theory - you can only persuade people to upgrade on a logarithmic scale .(8) All writers, he once said, were liars and with regard to his military service he lied on a grand scale .(9) salary scale(10) If it's organic, from the soul - you can't reproduce it on a grand scale , like other things that have been pasteurized and distributed.(11) Floor plans and a scale model of the Gallery Quay development are on show today from 2-4pm at the on site marketing suite.(12) the mean delivery time is plotted against a scale on the right(13) The gruelling climb will see the participants scale heights of 4000m in very difficult conditions.(14) A logarithmic scale is used to better represent the multiplier's relative magnitudes.(15) As for teaching standards, we recently did well in an official Ofsted inspection (achieving grade two on a scale of 1-5).(16) the vertical axis is given on a logarithmic scale
(1) scale up :: అప్ స్కేల్
(2) large-scale :: పెద్ద ఎత్తున
(3) full-scale :: పూర్తి స్థాయిలో
(4) scale down :: డౌన్ స్కేల్
(5) to scale :: స్కేల్
(6) scale factor :: స్థాయి కారకం
(7) rating scale :: రేటింగ్ స్కేల్
(8) sliding scale :: స్లైడింగ్ స్కేల్
1. plate ::
2. flake ::
3. buildup ::
4. calibrated system ::
5. hierarchy ::
6. ratio ::
7. extent ::
8. shell ::
9. scale leaf ::
12. musical scale ::
13. climb ::
14. descale ::
15. surmount ::
scale, scaled, scaleless, scales, scaling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Really? Tell that
to the bathroom SCALE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
"Pretty, very." There's really no objective
SCALE for delineating variations of good.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
Anyhow, on a SCALE of one to five...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
- Yeah, yeah, I feel a tingle.
- Okay, on a SCALE of one to ten...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Telugu Dictionary: scale
Meaning and definitions of scale, translation in Telugu language for scale with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scale in Telugu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "scale"
What scale means in Telugu, scale meaning in Telugu, scale definition, examples and pronunciation of scale in Telugu language.